No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 49 -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up in Strathmore everyone was essendon. Geoff blethyn and Andy Wilson lived in my street. We used to have kick to kick with them in the local park. Was always at windy hill.i picked richmond after they won the 67 granny. Carlton won in 68 so supported them . then in 69 richmond won so back to supporting the Tigers. Never looked back from then

Old campaigner

I got it from another site. The guy who's head is superimposed there is named Purple Aki. Look him up.

Just looked it up , cool name , no wonder they call him Purple Aki for short :D.

Was just asking cos Oogac & other's would post those sort of gif's on the Bay , well when I posted on there a while back at least , thanks for the explanation Nostra :thumbsu:.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to put my son down on MCC membership , anyone here can help a fellow tiger out and give him a nomination ? I have 1 nomination already but need 1 more.

Just noticed the Grand final sprint winners from the last few years on the main board.

2002 Jared Crouch (Sydney Swans)
2003 James Walker (Fremantle)
2004 James Walker (Fremantle)
2005 Brett Deledio (Richmond)
2006 Brendan Fevola (Carlton)
2007 Jake King (Richmond)
2008 Matt White (Richmond)
2009 Rhys Stanley (St Kilda)
2010 Luke Miles (St Kilda)
2011 Patrick Dangerfield (Adelaide)
2012 Patrick Dangerfield (Adelaide)
2013 Patrick Dangerfield (Adelaide)
2014 Jordan Murdoch (Geelong)
2015 Majak Daw (North Melbourne)

Lmfao at how much of a FIGJAM Patrick Dangerfield is. Taking the GF sprint so seriously that he enters 3 years in a row. Most clubs view it as a bit of fun and rotate the players each year, even when they win it. But not Danger. He's gunning for the 3-peat when other clubs are offering up a 30 year old Chris Newman as competition.

Just noticed the Grand final sprint winners from the last few years on the main board.

Lmfao at how much of a FIGJAM Patrick Dangerfield is. Taking the GF sprint so seriously that he enters 3 years in a row. Most clubs view it as a bit of fun and rotate the players each year, even when they win it. But not Danger. He's gunning for the 3-peat when other clubs are offering up a 30 year old Chris Newman as competition.

Three winners??

Accepting mediocrity this stupid club is :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Can't stand the campaigner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back