Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carol Vorderman is quite the MILF, pretty good rack for a woman her age too.

carol_vorderman-6.jpg

A Vordermilf if you will.

You need to remember that photo is a romantic ideal rather than a true depiction of the idiosycratic qualities of the person in question.

I don't care

Imagine getting paid for purely having good genetics. Are there many men who are rich and famous purely for showing off their body?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well he did get rich & famous for showing off his body. would Marky Mark have been a success without his bare torso, who knows

marky-mark-calvin-calvin-klein-1198234330-668x897.jpg

My old flatmates' mum was a bra fitter. She fitted Wendy Craig, and Carol Vordermann for bras.

When we were at Uni me and my mate had a bet about who could write to the most celebrities and get replies. I wrote a letter to Carol Vorderman and she wrote a nice hand written letter back. My mate got a reply from Wincey Willis. Then we got bored and didn't bother any more.

Why do people reverse park into parking spaces? It always takes them at least 3 goes back and forward then back and forward and back and forward, while they hold up the rest of the people trying to park.

It takes me zero seconds to park. I just drive straight in. Then it never takes me more than one go to reverse out.

Why do people reverse park into parking spaces? It always takes them at least 3 goes back and forward then back and forward and back and forward, while they hold up the rest of the people trying to park.

It takes me zero seconds to park. I just drive straight in. Then it never takes me more than one go to reverse out.

I always reverse park and it's rarely not completed first up - on the odd occasion I may need to straighten up just the once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back