No Oppo Supporters Brett Deledio Watch - Farewell Lids and good luck at the GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if he actually couldnt play the end of the season because he was injured, or maybe the club knew he wanted to leave so they didn't play him,
He wanted to play. He was right to play in the last three games. He was fit and wanted to be out there but the club put him in cotton wool. He disagreed with it.
If anything, I'd say it contributed to him going.

4DI026U.jpg

He makes their guernsey look better than ordinary

He looks happy...

Can't say I like what I'm hearing come out of Lids mouth lately, but in saying that I have sorta been keen to trade Lids for a few years while he still has value.

After losing Coughlan and Brown in the prime of their careers I've felt we can't afford to just let players get old and retire. We need to trade our older players who have value before they lose it completely. The one club player tradition looks to be sadly over.

Hahaha, Brett oh Brett, one does not simply fall out of love with the might RFC.

Very hard to eradicate the Carlton in people. Like the plague, just when you thought it was finally gone it pops up again in the most unexpected place.

Hahaha, Brett oh Brett, one does not simply fall out of love with the might RFC.

Exactly, It's one of the biggest clubs in the AFL with a strong history. lol look at the fans we have been so frustrated with the club, but we never lose the passion or walk away. Well, Brett enjoy playing in front of 6000 fans every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think some have been a bit harsh.

dual b & f and one of the best we have had in recent years.

i hold no grudges.

i wish him well - except against us.
In 2008 and 2009, Relton Roberts could of won the b & f in those years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back