Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2004
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tasmania Devils
On behalf of all Richmond Supporters, Congratulations on your marvellous careers at Tigerland. Thank you for the wonderful memories that you both leave us with. Best wishes to you and your families. Let's hope we give them the win. Feel free to post your own tribute.

All the best.

Bigfooty Richmond Supporters.

photo1.jpeg

photo1.jpeg photo1.jpeg photo1.jpeg

I was tremendously disappointed after results over the past 2 weeks - had lost interest in the season but now….

It’s like other games and the race to the finals are actually of zero relevance.

Let the other teams and supporters slug it out for a chance at A flag…

We have 3 in the cabinet just over the past 6 years and our day of reflection, glory and thanks to two champions far out-weighs any ‘normal’ push - just for maybe a shot at winning one….

We have been there and done that, multiple times and there really is more than just football…

2 Tiger champions and legends going out today!!!

How ******* wonderful!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was tremendously disappointed after results over the past 2 weeks - had lost interest in the season but now….

It’s like other games and the race to the finals are actually of zero relevance.

Let the other teams and supporters slug it out for a chance at A flag…

We have 3 in the cabinet just over the past 6 years and our day of reflection, glory and thanks to two champions far out-weighs any ‘normal’ push - just for maybe a shot at winning one….

We have been there and done that, multiple times and there really is more than just football…

2 Tiger champions and legends going out today!!!

How ******* wonderful!!!!
tumblr_ovscnmAMZx1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

imb_qgrisj-gif.1778236

giphy-3169904163.gif

I hope, I really really hope that this game, Trent and Jack's farewell game, will not be umpired like every other Norf game since the '74 Grand Final and we can all look back at today without the dismay and anger the cheating scumsucking umpire maggots always inflict on us.
Goodluck Tigers, farewell Trent and Jack, have a fitting blinder and go out as the victorious champions you are.

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m not really old enough to have seen many Richmond players in the past retire and be farewelled. But I grew up and fell in love with footy around the time Trent and Jack came to the club. For the first time I have felt a genuine sense of sadness over player(s) retiring. This is going to be hard but I’m glad they’re getting a proper send off together, it’s only fitting for 2 legends of the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back