Preview Round 23 v North Melbourne Saturday 19th August 1.45pm - Trent & Jack Farewell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather forecast is cold and a shower or two. I'll be rugging up. Surely we will omit Soldo at the last minute, bring Bauer in and Coulthard or Mansell can be the sub. If Dimmas reading this get on the phone to Mini and the MC ffs !!
*ing oath we do , give Pickett something to do ,,,,our selection has been crap all year

I’m sick of graham and kmac getting gifted games they do sweet f all they may as well put me in there and I will do sweet f all
So tell us what you want them to do and does it match what the coaches want them to do.

Kmac had a season high 21 touches and Graham had a team high 7 tackles along with 12 touches.

So again what standards should they be doing that would be a pass mark in your eyes or has this board just earmarked these two players and will launch on them regardless of how they play.

So tell us what you want them to do and does it match what the coaches want them to do.

Kmac had a season high 21 touches and Graham had a team high 7 tackles along with 12 touches.

So again what standards should they be doing that would be a pass mark in your eyes or has this board just earmarked these two players and will launch on them regardless of how they play.
Don’t ask akward questions

Don’t ask akward questions
I know, apparently every player must get 25 touches and have 0 clangers, just mind boggling the meltdowns on this board now, no one is ever happy and that's not hard considering the doom and gloomers have pretty much taken it over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BacksNoah Balta21Dylan Grimes2Tylar Young45
Half-BacksJayden Short15Nick Vlastuin1Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineKamdyn McIntosh33Tim Taranto14Jack Ross5
Half-ForwardsShai Bolton29Liam Baker7Dion Prestia3
ForwardsMarlion Pickett50Jack Riewoldt8Dustin Martin4
FollowersToby Nankervis25Trent Cotchin9Jacob Hopper22
Interchange:Jack Graham34Nathan Broad35Ivan Soldo20
Thomson Dow27
Emergencies:Jacob Bauer43Matthew Coulthard26Sam Banks41
Maurice Rioli10
In: Trent Cotchin, Jacob Hopper
Out: Matthew Coulthard (omitted), Jacob Bauer (omitted), Rhyan Mansell (sub)

Wow…how did Mini manage to keep Dow in….pretty ballsy ffs

surprsied Shedda, Grigg, Towner and Caddy weren’t named

The Final Lap at the G, narrated by Dustin Martin

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
erection GIF
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU
erection GIF
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back