Society/Culture Q&A 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I think O'Niel and Grant want to........you know......like....do it.

Watched Q & A last night and when Bridget McKenzie was shown the shooting video I thought it was a little unfair. However, when she responded defending "free speech" I thought she deserved was she was getting. I found myself agreeing with Rowan Dean's response to her comments!
I think it's the first time I agree with anything Dean has to say.

Was funny when an example given was 8 pigs got away, must be a bad shot.

Interesting that it is Bob Katter's son-in-law that is pushing for their import.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...y/news-story/9dcfccf4831f2fff5a38978a606de600

"The guns are being imported by Robert Nioa, the son-in-law of federal MP Bob Katter."

What is "an appropriate questioner"? I thought the Australian was an advocate for free speech? Isn't that why they publish letters from people suggesting the only solution is to intern Muslims? That's an extremist view, yet here they're complaining about someone stating a non-extreme view but uses swear words on his FB.

There is no contradiction. Extreme views, non extreme views, morons, intelligent people, whatever.

by no means a regular viewer, i generally have a look see who's on and go from there. my favorite shows have been the ones featuring laurence krauss, richard dawkins, christopher hitchens, brian cox and neil degrasse tyson.

Big fan of Richard Dawkins

Being agnostic I've been called a fence sitter. I don't care what religion people are or if they are an Atheist as long as they are good people.

He put it in the same way I've always put it. I can't prove their is a God nor can I disprove it. I don't believe the Holy Bible was written by the hand of God so this is why I'm agnostic.

She is the Rita Panahi of workplace relations brother - talent is irrelevant to Murdoch as long as you say the correct things

Come now comrade

janet-albrechtson.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haileybury oldbuy i think, proof those APS schools are muppet factories

Careful, Contra was probably head boy at Xavier.

we spoke about that didnt we CM. was she the paddle type, or the whips type. We came down on the side of she chooses the paddle.

Charitable sort.

"Giving better than receiving"

You poor bastard.:(

They tended to move pathological sadists to that school rather than kiddy fiddlers - same system though - brother breaks a kids arm in Kal - gets moved to CBC Freo. Our footy coach Br O'Loughlin would say "you must make up your deficiency in skill with extreme brutality" - not hard when half the kids were sons of wharfies and market gardiners!

Our footy coach Br O'Loughlin would say "you must make up your deficiency in skill with extreme brutality" - not hard when half the kids were sons of wharfies and market gardiners!

Best footy fight I have seen was a schoolboy mick on mick pre season game. They didn't even wait for the game to start.

Marvellous stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back