News Days Since Last Bulldogs Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Days since premiership calculator

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YES way Jose

1022781-jul-2000-jose-romero-for-the-bulldogs-gettyimages.jpg

Highly underrated Cam Wight (#37), played a sterling 36 games for the Dogs and is ranked the AFL's 5704th highest goalkicker ... EVER!

Not to be confused with that dud Cameron Wright who only played a couple of games in the 1980s.

Highly underrated Cam Wight (#37), played a sterling 36 games for the Dogs and is ranked the AFL's 5704th highest goalkicker ... EVER!

Not to be confused with that dud Cameron Wright who only played a couple of games in the 1980s.
I have a Cam Wight signed jumper. Fits well :) That's why I followed Marko :p

I can still hear Sandy Roberts in my head saying "Hey Ho Angelo" every time Petraglia got the ball.
Don't recall hime mentioning Sedat Sir too much though......

I can still hear Sandy Roberts in my head saying "Hey Ho Angelo" every time Petraglia got the ball.
Don't recall hime mentioning Sedat Sir too much though......
I recall a commentator (Sandy?) saying Sedat Sir was "a lousy defender" when he refused to concede even a behind. Tripped himself up with the ambiguity in the word "lousy".

But on reflection he was probably right on both counts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

21 today: Steve Kolyniuk

Here he is side-stepping Graeme Wright to boot the goal which allowed us to beat Collingwood in a thriller in 1990. Bruce brings his ESP to the fore in the commentary box.
"Will he take Wright on? Yes he does. I thought he would!"

Oh no. :( Had a busy day yesterday - I will do a tribute to The Great One after work
I have his fridge magnet on my fridge at home I have been meaning to take a photo of it and post it here for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back