News Days Since Last Bulldogs Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Days since premiership calculator

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The number might as well have been retired after he left cos no player has worn it with distinction since.

KT was the reason I started following the Dogs

Hoping Bailey Dale can buck the trend

Happy for Dale to be better than Mark Alvey
Maybe the pressure of me yelling out "Go Kelvin" every time some kid in the number 31 jumper gets the ball has got to them all! But then I do like to amuse my mates and kids at the game with my random players from 70s and 80s renaming of players. Even Bont gets a Go Bill Berry call every now and then

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just watching dogs eagles elimination fina again.

Of all the coaches, adam simpson has the most number of people in the box and he looks like he is spectating. Like someone there to watch.

No other coach just sits there watching like simpson.

Obviously he is making decisions, but it always looks strange.

Plus every time basil zemplas calls barrass and mcgovern the marx brothers, i laugh. Douche.

I reckon I could pretty much claim the same reason. I remember 1978 being the first season I followed Footscray, the year we kicked the then record score of 213 vs. St Kilda. Templeton of course kicked 15 goals in that game and kicked 118 for the season, still the club's record seasonal total.

Templeton3.PNG

Kelvin after winning his Brownlow with coach Royce Hart, Kelvin's girlfriend Michelle McCann, Charlie Sutton and Mrs Sutton.

I guess the day was anticipated as being so special for that certain somebody that nobody else wanted to interfere by posting.
Oh no. :( Had a busy day yesterday - I will do a tribute to The Great One after work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ron McCarthy - played in a flag just short if his 20th birthday in 54, and then only played seven more games in 2 seasons and VFL career over before his 22nd birthday. Sometimes fame is fleeting... (Think he might have played VFA afterwards?)

Oh no. :( Had a busy day yesterday - I will do a tribute to The Great One after work

32 PETER TGO FOSTER

61976_710dbf6f9fa03eb85a0584dd4c9b8edc.JPG

FOSTER 1 Carey zero

A key position player, Foster finished equal 5th in the 1988 Brownlow Medal and won Footscray's best and fairest award in 1990.

Last edited:
You just know the media will start writing stories about our impending form slump now. 35 days without a premiership? Rest easy Damien Hardwick - the knives will be out for Bevo soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back