Mega Thread News of the Day / Interesting Articles & Links

Remove this Banner Ad

So where's the blood?

What shooter hangs around to be identified & arrested?

Croc.
I am not into conspiracy theories but your comments on this incident certainly have provoked my thinking.
Firstly, I have never seen a real gun and don't know the sound they make when going off nor if the shells stay in the gun or are ejected.
But what did spike my interest is that before the shootings there was a woman in the background, then whilst he was speaking there was a male on his right, what happened to them? I can't imagine that there weren't any body guards around that the shooter would get 9 rounds off.
Further, if I was watching or filming and there were 9 shots fired, think I might have yelled something or spectators nearby would have yelled yet apart from the sound of the gun firing, all is quiet.
The other point is that if 9 shots were fired into a body, surely it would be leaking blood like a sieve.

Think that there is enough to suggest that things may be be as they appear.

Not sure I agree with the truck incident being staged though. Who benefits?

Not sure I agree with the truck incident being staged though. Who benefits?

NATO/U.S Foreign policy benefits....With their continued raping & pillaging of the Middle-East, seemingly justified as a War on Terror.

Trouble is....The only terrorism that exists, has been at the hands of NATO, The U.S govt, Mossad & the C.I.A....And it all began with 9/11.

As for the "Assassination'....Their just rubbing our noses in it with that one.

Do some research & you'll soon discover that most of these so-called 'terrorism acts' have been staged.

9 shots to the back & he falls backwards & not a drop of blood....LOLZA.....God, people are just so dumb.

Merry Christmas, everybody!

93f9c3e6365f1136210bbc634a0571d5.jpg

NATO/U.S Foreign policy benefits....With their continued raping & pillaging of the Middle-East, seemingly justified as a War on Terror.

Trouble is....The only terrorism that exists, has been at the hands of NATO, The U.S govt, Mossad & the C.I.A....And it all began with 9/11.

As for the "Assassination'....Their just rubbing our noses in it with that one.

Do some research & you'll soon discover that most of these so-called 'terrorism acts' have been staged.

9 shots to the back & he falls backwards & not a drop of blood....LOLZA.....God, people are just so dumb.
Says the guy who believes in god

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...uld-be-used-in-civil-lawsuits-20161222-gtgdy6

Australians could have their private phone and email records used against them in civil litigation cases, with the federal government considering relaxing data retention laws.

The Communications and Attorney-General's departments quietly announced they were conducting a review of national data retention laws five days before Christmas.

As part of the review, the departments are seeking feedback on whether there are particular kinds of civil proceedings, or other circumstances, in which prohibitions on metadata being released could be relaxed.

The review has alarmed technology experts, many of whom warned that personal data could be used for civil lawsuits when data retention laws were first introduced.

The Coalition used the threat of terrorism to justify introducing the laws in 2014, vowing that people had nothing to fear from their introduction.

The review has alarmed technology experts, many of whom warned that personal data could be used for civil lawsuits when data retention laws were first introduced.

"One has to be concerned about the recent call for submissions over the holiday period - it's hardly fulsome conditions for informed debate," he said. "And extending this into civil litigation is potentially opening up a whole new can of worms."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The silence from the media about the post-apartheid racism against white farmers in South Africa is sickening.

2b311398dfb0bcf80cdeb60c0a2ae360.jpg
We get a lot of news about South Africa here do we? They are just avoiding reporting on the white victims?

The South African media ignore it too
http://southafricatoday.net/south-a...seriously-assaulted-kidnapped-nothing-stolen/

"
On Christmas day December 25, around 21H00 Mr. and Mrs. Keiser were at home on their Wolhuterskop farm situated in the Lejweleputswa District, Tokologo Municipality, Hertzogville, Free State when two armed suspects entered the premises.

The two suspects assaulted the couple with a knobkerrie and forced them into their vehicle. The suspects drove away from the farm. Mrs. Keiser managed to escape by jumping out of the moving vehicle in the Boshoff area. Mr. Keiser was “dropped off” 10km outside Boshoff."

Notice how they fail to acknowledge the racial motivations behind the attacks, and the fact that attacks on white farmers have increased significantly since 1994, leading to thousands of them fleeing the country?
What race were the attackers?

Really enjoying watching Trey Gowdy in action.:thumbsu:....Ripping these so-called security agency bosses to pieces. Who think their depts stand outside of or over & above congress & the Law....Hiding behind; 'That's classified info'. Obfuscation & obscurantism over-load.

Rampant U.S corruption has become institutionally endemic at the upper echelons under the Bush/Obama admins.

Last edited:
These things happen on a daily basis all over the world, and you've cherry picked a couple where whitey is the victim. Well done mate, you could almost imagine that you were pushing some sort of agenda.
Did you see his last one? Started off about the plight of farmers in SA and how we don't hear about it in aus.
Then became that it isnt reported in SA either, and isnt given historical reference each time either.
Then it ended up with him having only posted it, because he thought it was black on white crime. And he assumed that because a crime was committed that it was blacks.

Cant believe it. The most openly racist person ive ever been engaged with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back