FTA-TV Game of Thrones Season 6 - non book readers *no spoilers until show airs*

Remove this Banner Ad

He's still working on Winds of Winter, and it won't be finished until sometime in 2017:
http://www.newseveryday.com/article...pearances-to-finish-the-sixth-asoiaf-book.htm

There's no date specified, which means it's still a fair way off. Apparently the French Amazon site had it listed as a March 2017 release. The publishers (Random House) have flat out denied this, stating that there is no release date currently scheduled.

S07 is due during the Australian winter.

Are we thinking spinoffs post show? Or the GoT world is done?
A spin-off has pretty been confirmed ages ago. I think it was the Dunk and Egg storyline. But I've hoping for Robert's Rebellion.
If I remember correctly, Benioff and Weiss will not be the showrunners.

Saw this a while ago but it still holds up, it is quite good actually, am not sure if it is within the context of this thread but it has some relevance surely and best of all, its funny

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm not much value there for mine, Dany deserves to be favorite but way too short.

Would probably take Tyrion at $7.

I think Tyrion seems a bit short. Dany has dragons, army, navy, heritage - pretty much everything needed to rule. $17 for Ser Davos and Yara is ridic. No way either of them gets to rule.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back