Game Day Women's Practice Match: Pies v Dogs - Australia Day 6.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies havent had a practice match against another club and the doggies played the blues. Is that right?

The doggies started well but our our defensive structure looked good.

Doggies with win next quarter.

Genuine question, what's the standard like? I enjoyed the Dogs v Dees game last year and I want this to succeed but worry if there is a big enough spread of talent?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuine question, what's the standard like? I enjoyed the Dogs v Dees game last year and I want this to succeed but worry if there is a big enough spread of talent?

Better longer game goes

Have footage from behind Pies goals. Will upload later.

Why on earth there is no scoreboard... pretty bloody pathetic collingwoodfc

Go pies!!

Yep. Amuter yet again at Holden Center with no Bloody Scoreboard

Pleasantly surprised. I seen a few local games (second division) a few years back and it's improved significantly. 16 a side really helps and with a tackle heavy game today I'd imagine it would otherwise be a lot of mauls. The smaller footy helps with increasing the kicking distance too.

On today there's been some nice run and delivery, strong hard tackles and a mixture of long kicking and chips around the corner like you'd see in country footy.

From comments in the crowd there seems to be a few new people and girls to Aussie rules at the game, which is a great thing for the sport.

Pleasantly surprised. I seen a few local games (second division) a few years back and it's improved significantly. 16 a side really helps and with a tackle heavy game today I'd imagine it would otherwise be a lot of mauls. The smaller footy helps with increasing the kicking distance too.

On today there's been some nice run and delivery, strong hard tackles and a mixture of long kicking and chips around the corner like you'd see in country footy.

From comments in the crowd there seems to be a few new people and girls to Aussie rules at the game, which is a great thing for the sport.

The Idea of the Womens League is to get more Females into Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back