2017 Chat with the Club - now with answers see OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I ask 1 question re the Club meeting, We were asked to raise points of interest that we would like to be asked, Where these question published before the meeting and if so where as I may have missed.
If not will we see what questions were asked in connection the answers?

Can I ask 1 question re the Club meeting, We were asked to raise points of interest that we would like to be asked, Where these question published before the meeting and if so where as I may have missed.
If not will we see what questions were asked in connection the answers?
Yes questions were requested of this board, so plenty of time to respond was allocated ....but no, the final list of questions was not shared prior to the meeting, and that's ok as once finalised, they weren't going to be changed.

I like that the club has given us more access than Rucci and Rucci reads this board, sucked in Rucc.
I am waitkng for an article to be penned by him about infighting among Crows supporters caused by lack of clear communication by the club via traditional news services.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

People aren't allowed to enjoy going?

Of course they are. I'm commenting on the cross that is seemingly being borne by going. You'd be an idiot if you went and didn't enjoy it or get something out of it, what would be the point. That's where you look at Bigfella and the pressure that he was under and he still tried to soldier on to get the result through to the board. Unlike the other attendees that day, who didn't go out of there way at all to assist.

Folks. Honestly - be grafeful ppl want to do it on your behalf and make the most of it!!!

Where is the incentive and encouragement for anyone to put in the effort if the well intentioned outcomes are given so much grief!

Part of me is really pleased to see such interest in the relationship as i didnt always feel it was a high priority for many. Its awesome.

IF genuine.

The lack of support and petty mindedness has me very undecided if it is. It also makes me feel a bit ashamed of this place in all honesty.

I can assure you that you will drive away any good will for anyone wanting to do this on behalf of the board if you persist in this manner.

Again i really feel some mods should own the relationship.

Encourage everyone to focus on the way forward and judge this year's outcome on its merits.

For those concerned on crowcast vs bigfooty - i get it. The more you push them away the more you'll create what you fear. Again focus on way forward.

Oh cmon old mucker, a cheap shot sniper like you ought to have a thicker skin :)

Come on, just revel in the fact that we're getting a fight between what I presume is a 47 year old and his older uncle on the internet.

This is the sort of thing that hall of fame threads are made of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Friday nights alright for fighting

Friday night is the celebration of the end of another depressing week of work. 9 hole skins with half a dozen mates in one group followed by what the missus likes to call my 6 o'clock swill. Saturday is hangover day and then back to depression on Sunday thinking of the working week ahead.

Change only occurs when the accepted views are challenged ...often to the extreme

Days gone by, many institutions like the church, charities, and Govt employees, when left unchecked were subject to massive abuse, financial and otherwise .......we're now seeing all these & others subject to minute dissection and analysis

Shane Warne and his charity .....was but one & proven to be above board, even though it made a pittance %, to his chagrin. However he is now clear and there's no ongoing rumors now ....others haven't been so lucky
Ministers and their private trips and helicopters were never questioned 10 years ago

Racism, and currently immigration are topics under fierce scrutiny and debate ......i like to believe that society is better for it, even though many feathers are ruffled

Do i believe the Big Footy relationship with the club should never be analyzed and debated like any other subject .....some certainly do, however i believe the process should now be much better, given scrutinization.

People who say "trust me" ....you never trust !
People who want none of their activities analyzed .....should be scrutinized
People who are the nicest warmest people ......are often the fraudsters and scammers of this world

Improvement only comes from questioning

Change only occurs when the accepted views are challenged ...often to the extreme

Days gone by, many institutions like the church, charities, and Govt employees, when left unchecked were subject to massive abuse, financial and otherwise .......we're now seeing all these & others subject to minute dissection and analysis

Shane Warne and his charity .....was but one & proven to be above board, even though it made a pittance %, to his chagrin. However he is now clear and there's no ongoing rumors now ....others haven't been so lucky
Ministers and their private trips and helicopters were never questioned 10 years ago

Racism, and currently immigration are topics under fierce scrutiny and debate ......i like to believe that society is better for it, even though many feathers are ruffled

Do i believe the Big Footy relationship with the club should never be analyzed and debated like any other subject .....some certainly do, however i believe the process should now be much better, given scrutinization.

People who say "trust me" ....you never trust !
People who want none of their activities analyzed .....should be scrutinized
People who are the nicest warmest people ......are often the fraudsters and scammers of this world

Improvement only comes from questioning

As profound and insightful as a fortune cookie.

Never change :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back