Mod. Notice Call for a new Moderator

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than reading the odd melt that I am directed to from this board I haven't read their board for many years. I used to get involved in discussions on there occasionally but I found if you weren't drinking the Kool-Aid your posts would be deleted and receive an infractions.

A few years back we welcomed a number of refugees from a Ports only forum that had closed and some of those posters struggled with the fact that this board is not insular.
Yeah the Power from Port stuff. I sniffed around there a little bit and you're definitely right about the kool aid.

Lol - Donald Trump's weighed into the jumper debate now?

the world's gone mad
Im behaving myself now as I want to convey the fact that FK should actually be a mod IMO...

This line from Billy Connolly was the first thing that comes to mind in this thread:
“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.”
"Don't vote. It just encourages them....”

Someone needs to start posting pr0n in this thread.. forget gameday

Our job is done, we've got our short list. We'll organise the battle to the death shortly.

Like I said earlier, you've done him no favours imho.
Perhaps... but look. We might appear a bunch of blow ins, but we are exposed to FK's work pretty frequently. In our little community he's very highly regarded, hence us being here.

We are all capable of having serious conversation, too, but enjoy an bit of banter. Honestly, a good match preview should have both... And that's what you'll get with FK.

This, of course, doesnt mean we'll all hang around like bad smells, either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dyertribe
Porthos
b0ydman
Luker3r

But in all seriousness probably Jonts for mine. Doesn't try to force opinion upon anyone, a bit of a Fishing Rick poster in ways.

Guey_34
BWST
4L3x_P4n45

The Crers board is probably the most insular board on BigFooty so bringing in Crers supporters to support your campaign for moderatorship so you can make this board less insular is somewhat ironic.
Some opposition fans are fine. Those from boards which have one or more threads saying 'No opposition supporters' or '<team> supporters only' are the ones that are generally stacked with the intolerant and ignorant.

4L3x_P4n45

Ha! Thanks for reminding me of the last time we had blowins talking up a candidate. Those were some funny times.

Ha! Thanks for reminding me of the last time we had blowins talking up a candidate. Those were some funny times.

hahah in the space of a cuppla days he went from being neck and neck with George to dropping out like Jeb Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back