List Mgmt. Trade & F.A. 2017 (if a scenario sounds wrong - read on before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson Trengove Possibly Free due FA
or
Jake Lever - a 1st Round Pick + some (And there are doubts that we can actually use our 1st round pick but if Geelong did last year there might be a chance)

Look forward to the silly season again in approx. 7 months

or
Jake Lever - a 1st Round Pick + some (And there are doubts that we can actually use our 1st round pick but if Geelong did last year there might be a chance)

The Cats, if I recall correctly, had to apply to the AFL for clearance to use their 1st rounder in a trade last year and were granted it.

So, there's a mechanism and precedent for it...

I think Pittard was a poor kick early in his career. He was ranked quite high for kicking efficiency last year and had the most meters gained for Port. He wouldn't be the worse inclusion for a running back for us.
His kicking has improved dramatically. I had him in SuperCoach and watched him carefully last year. He is a jet and would improve our backline. His everything we want Ben Sinclair to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrong best mates with Darcy Moore and petracca and from what I heard he has lost his 2 grandparents within the last 12 months who apparently lived on the same farm were he grew up. So his family is a huge thing for him.

Well he is a Postion we need Badly in KPD. So Hopefully Moore can work some Magic

or

Not on BigFooty it ain't. The trade period is just around the corner here.

Hey guys, all this chatter about Jake the Snake eh ...?

Never say never, but this guy is looking like being the best defender we have ever had. Captain material.

From the 2017 AFL prospectus (posted on our board):

"Lever is establishing himself as one of the best young defenders in the AFL. He reads the play well, winning seven intercept possessions per game last season - the equal ninth-most of anyone in the AFL. Lever is impressive all around the ground, rating above average for AFL Player Rating points, disposals, meters gained and rebound 50s, while ranking inside the top-five key defenders for score involvements and score launches per game. After 35 games, he is well ahead of where Alex Rance was at this stage of his career."

I'm thinking he will be signed up to a loooong and lucrative deal with the Crows in the not too distant future. The only delays that are about are because of the players deal, Jake just wants to see what's coming before he puts pen to paper.

BUT - if he was available at any stage - he is top of the top marquee status. I think clubs will (rightly) offer him the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back