Remove this Banner Ad

comment_iW0MBnb9wXllhF4ZeDjSeguMnWUAUvrz,w400.jpg
that would be a bloody brilliant graphic if anyone on the planet thought otamendi/stones was better than juve.

but they don't.

plus pep tried to get bonucci, which amplifies that even further.

Atletico v Leicester - Give Leicester a chance because Atletico won't score many goals vs them. If Leicester score a lucky goal away vs like Sevilla they can qualify. Odds 60-40 Atletico way
Dortmund v Monaco - Dortmund should win. Odds 70/30
Bayern v Real - Match up that should've been the final IMO. Probably the current 2 best teams in the world. Really is a 50-50 game.
Juventus v Barca - Juve should be able to hold out getting thumped in Barca and winning by a 1 nil or 2 nil at home to qualify, provided ref doesn't interfere. Odds Juventus 65/35

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Keepers do seem to be prone to falling of a cliff more than other positions. I guess a combo of losing confidence and having those around you lose confiddnce in you is pretty hard to come back from.

You would have been underdogs no matter what but if you drew someone like Bayern or Barca it would have at least been fun. This tie has a 2-0 aggregate win for Atletico written all over it for me. Hope I'm wrong though.
Yeah I get that. As I mentioned, I'd have loved Dortmund personally, just because I love that club haha.

Yeah I get that. As I mentioned, I'd have loved Dortmund personally, just because I love that club haha.

Atletico are just a gang of massive bastards, basically. And I mean that in a good way, they're fascinating to watch, especially in Europe. I just think they'll be too clever for you.

But Leicester are the kings at proving people wrong so we'll see. Soak it up mate.

Atletico v Leicester - Give Leicester a chance because Atletico won't score many goals vs them. If Leicester score a lucky goal away vs like Sevilla they can qualify. Odds 60-40 Atletico way
Dortmund v Monaco - Dortmund should win. Odds 70/30
Bayern v Real - Match up that should've been the final IMO. Probably the current 2 best teams in the world. Really is a 50-50 game.
Juventus v Barca - Juve should be able to hold out getting thumped in Barca and winning by a 1 nil or 2 nil at home to qualify, provided ref doesn't interfere. Odds Juventus 65/35

Not so sure... have you SEEN our defense? We have Ginter and Marc freaking Bartra. We really need reus to be fit and dembele to not get carded. If weigl can get any space, we will be a chance

Not so sure... have you SEEN our defense? We have Ginter and Marc freaking Bartra. We really need reus to be fit and dembele to not get carded. If weigl can get any space, we will be a chance
Monaco's defense isn't good either. Should pummel them at home 3 nil or 4-1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back