List Mgmt. Trade & F.A. 2017 (if a scenario sounds wrong - read on before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another rule tweak coming in for the academies. If you finish in the top 4 you can only make 1 academy selection in the top 20.

Finally Doing Something to even it our a Little Bit. What happens IF you trade into a Top 4 Pick?

Finally Doing Something to even it our a Little Bit. What happens IF you trade into a Top 4 Pick?
Depends on how they academy player rates in the year. If they are rated a top 10 pick then they will have to use it on the academy player and if they have another selection in the first round it goes on someone in the open draft.

Of course I'd love if he stayed and showed loyalty to the Pies, but I'd put Sidebottom in the conversation for a swap with Lever. We get a gun KPD for a long time in excess of one of several midfielders, that I feel we wouldn't be too worse off without, and would allow an Aish or a Phillips to really flourish. The Crows get a classy, goal kicking, big game midfielder to aid their premiership chase whilst maintaining a top line key defensive duo (Talia-Hartigan).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course I'd love if he stayed and showed loyalty to the Pies, but I'd put Sidebottom in the conversation for a swap with Lever. We get a gun KPD for a long time in excess of one of several midfielders, that I feel we wouldn't be too worse off without, and would allow an Aish or a Phillips to really flourish. The Crows get a classy, goal kicking, big game midfielder to aid their premiership chase whilst maintaining a top line key defensive duo (Talia-Hartigan).

Adelaide would ask for more.

Lever will end up a better player and is far younger, plus KPP always cost more currency than outside mids

Last edited:

Why would we trade Sidebottom who are 1 of our Better Players and Vice Captain. I get your Idea but Steele is not old enough to do that

Adelaide would ask for more.

Lever will end up a better player and is far younger, plus KPP always cost more currency than outside mids
Yeah Lever's definitely worth more but I wouldn't be opposed to throwing Steele's name out there to see what we could muster to get Lever. I highly doubt it though, being a vice and walk-up starter to the team.

Just fwiw, i was at a pub saturday watching Collingwood v Richmond and a guy came up and was talking to me and before he left he said Dustin Martin will 100% be at Hawthorn next year, he said take it to the bank.

Take it to the bank is code for "I'm a w***er, don't listen to a word I say".

Still, Hawthorn have runs on the board, it wouldn't surprise.

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back