2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will never call us insipid again. Tonight's Carlton effort is truly insipid. I didn't believe there was a level this low but they sure showed me.
Their effort was fine, they did well to keep the margin below 100. Any team with 7 teenagers and only 5 players with 100+ games will struggle. They did well to keep up in the first half, but were always going to get blown away once Port kicked straight.

Success wasn't enough to keep Patty around, why would a Vic kid taken at number 1 come here when he could pick whatever Victorian club he wanted.

Superstars just don't come here unless they're a has been or being offered a ridiculous amount of money (which is something our club wouldn't do (but we all hope they will someday ))
I hate the fact that we pick gun Victorians. Dougie the only second Victorian in our 200 club. Brent Reilly first.
We have lo
He dives all the time

With my wife being a Port supporter I usually have to sit there and watch all their games, Gray does it every week without fail.

He either dives forward when he's being tackled to bring the tackler into his back or he dives forward with his arms spread out (usually when he feels the slightest contact) when he is on his hands and knees in a pack.

He's far more subtle than Duckwood and Thomas, but he would still easily be in the top 5 of the biggest stagers in the league.
id say he and whingy be top 3

And don't forget Jackson, your club wanted to offload you last year. And no one was interested

You guys just make up s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it possible to have a poor 90 point win? I don't suppose it matters really.

Up and about after beating Carlton at home I see? You guys are consistent. I'll give you that.

No - just saw s**t posted and called it out. You can only win vs who you play

Is it possible to have a poor 90 point win? I don't suppose it matters really.

It was poor - but we'll take it - Blues never really showed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back