2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's funny how there making such a big deal for the stringer deliberate call, in the freo match last week Ibbotson was clearly pushed as he kicked but apparently that was a terrible call and it was clearly deliberate. Im not saying it wasn't but it's pretty hypocritical to say Ibbotson's was and Stringer's wasn't

Am in Melbourne tonight
At brother in laws work
He works for an internet company, so got off the plane and went to his work and now sinking free beer
Turns out he knows a guy on Seven Year Switch and has all the goss
Loving it go giants

Looking forward to Port, Geelong and the Bulldogs starting to play each other. They can't keep beating up scrub teams forever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will see. I think Greene will get taught a lesson and Mummy will be offered one.

For starters Greene can't get three games unless he goes to the tribunal.

Secondly all the incidents are assessed using the same criteria, it will be assessed as careless (they will argue that he was trying to punch the ball), high contact and medium impact which is 2 games down to 1.

If Mummy is suspended for that then the game is officially screwed.

Thats Richos way. Very understated in his opinions. Never over the top.

Actually, I meant he was complaining about cold weather most of second half. ;)

They really need to make it clearer. Is "move it on" an official instruction, or the ump just free styling?

No idea but the players should know by now that the first whistle they blow is always to hurry it up. I don't think they blow the whistle when they call play on either right? which is stupid because the player standing the mark always seems to take afew seconds to realise it's play on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back