Game Day Round 6 - Essendon v Melbourne, Sunday 30th April, 1:10pm, Etihad Stadium [Nev Jetta 100 games]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone back to our pointless hand balling ways again.

When the opposition have flooded back, no amount of handballs in the middle will change that. It just puts the last person to kick it under the most pressure and risk a turnover. The first player in prime position needs to kick it long and the forwards have to work for a stoppage. Sometimes you just have to do it in steps.

For the most part, any commentator is going to say some fairly ******ed bollocks. Never really liked Johnson as a player, and far less as a commentator.

But there was just no way you could get that from what happened.
It's like Frost rooted his wife, with a jab like that.
Dunstall even set the tone for how it was just competitiveness, yet he had a big sads over it out of the blue.

Everytime we kick long from a clearance our forwards are either too close or too far. Happened all season

A few of them do have far too much of a taste for the over-the-top goal. Much rather they were looking for the lead up.

Switch on for *s sake.

My biggest pissed off moment of the day was a line by Brad Johnson. Liked him as a player, didn't mind him as a commentator, but there was a point in the 2nd where frost did a great spoil over the line, then let the Essendon player know about it with a gentle nudge as he ran past.

Dunstall remarked "great spoil, and let's him know", then Johnson quipped "yeah... real tough bumping someone from behind"..

**** you Brad Johnson.
I said the same thing!

Brad Johnson, your the height of Hypocrisy.
I do recall after the Doggies beat The "unbeatable" bombers of 2000, after the final siren he ran 70m to there backline to abuse an Essendon player.

Not sure what his issue is with the Bump from Frost. Like u never sledged your opponent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said the same thing!

Brad Johnson, your the height of Hypocrisy.
I do recall after the Doggies beat The "unbeatable" bombers of 2000, after the final siren he ran 70m to there backline to abuse an Essendon player.

Not sure what his issue is with the Bump from Frost. Like u never sledged your opponent
It's like when ling calls every single contact a free kick. campaigner if everything you whine about is a free you would've played 2 games before being dropped for giving away 45 frees a game

Still an insanely huge worry how easy we are scored against this quarter

It's like when ling calls every single contact a free kick. campaigner if everything you whine about is a free you would've played 2 games before being dropped for giving away 45 frees a game

Ling wouldn't get a game with the interchange limitations and need for good users of the ball to remain out in the field. Taggers have fallen away as elite athletes have just out run and played them.

Some of these Essendon goals are so soft, game is done, but two little kicks on the goal square, not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back