Hypocrisy of The Left - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But apart from that... awesome meme...

There is literally a mountain of material one might use to legitimately attack the left under HRC.

And they keep returning to sewers like this...

Last edited:
There is literally a mountain of material one might use to legitimately attack the left under HRC.

And they keep returning to sewers like this...

I'm just surprised that people still confuse what HRC stands for as 'the Left'.

Amazing how you can fit all the political and mass shooters in the US over the years onto one meme.

I thought there would have been more. But memes never lie of course.

Are you concerned about the escalating violence from the Left lately? As I have mentioned in the past the most disturbing part has been the surety and justification for it. This probably goes all the way up to popular left wing comedians making vulgar jokes about right-wing figures; inappropriate commentary, bullying of the President's family, and so forth, which sets a very poor standard of acceptable behaviour. This kind of open hatred towards Trump and the GOP has got to be validating these left-wing extremists.

Wednesday’s shooting in Virginia that appeared to target Republican lawmakers highlights a trend that terrorism experts have been monitoring in recent months: the ramping up of violence committed by the left.

“This is something we’re very concerned about,” said Brian Levin, director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University-San Bernardino. “The violence is not indigenous to just one side of the political spectrum. While other entities are farther along, this emergent hard left has coalesced.

“And we can’t just ignore it.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article156228494.html#storylink=cpy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back