Scandal Vickery and King: Victoria Police investigating AFL players over extortion, threats to kill & injure

Remove this Banner Ad

How easy is Robbo’s job, sit in the pub from 8am...pissed by 9am. Go the office, have a coffee and sober up just enough, speak some s**t, get the cops calling up with a big breaking story. Write a s**t article, throw some grenades on twitter. Go back to the pub around 4pm and sink a few ensuring he's well pissed and ready for 360 at 730.
Like he ever left the pub

TYRONE VICKERY ARRESTED FOR EXTORTION, WOW HE WAS PROBABLY ARRESTED FOR EXTORTING MONEY FROM THE HAWTHORN FOOTBALL CLUB BECAUSE HE IS RECEIVING A SALARY FROM THEM WHILE NOT PLAYING FOOTBALL TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD!!!!! LOLOLOLOL !!!!!

You're about 8 pages late with that joke.

3795043+_e84449cbe205082a468c41f809fb6090.jpg

I am happy to defer to your knowledge here as my entire experience with the criminal justice system is doing one unit on an introduction criminal justice in 2012 at University and also watching the news.

Basically, a cop spins bullshit to an authorising agent in an affidavit (which no longer has to be sworn since they stuffed up), requesting a warrant and the authorising agent views the affidavit then almost always authorises the warrant without question. Unrelated items that are seized in relation to the matter specified on the warrant are usually admissible in court.

If any problems arise from the warrant then the onus is on the applicant cop, and not the authorising agent, but seeing as it is incredibly difficult for the defendant to get their hands on the affidavit, then any cops impropriety can almost always remain hidden. The system is always set up to protect itself.

When this is all broken down, a search warrant can be given out under misleading pretenses, in a process that has virtually nothing in the way of adequate checks and balances, for a fishing exercise that is incredibly difficult to uncover in a court of law.

Welcome to Australia. You have no rights.

Anyone else love the irony that a 6 foot 6, 7th dan black belt has to employ a 5 foot 4 mate to be a stand over man?
He probably wanted to remain arms length in the 'negotiation'

Pretty bloody stupid using an ex team mate though. LOL. Especially one associated with bikers.

As an side I think Vickery might be studying for the Bar. This isn't going to look too good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't have posted it at all, to be fair. My partner did the right thing not telling me as well as it was at least 2 hours before the operation was carried out. Internet points aren't worth stuffing up an actual police op.

tbh Id be deleting your posts about a cop basically leaking information to the public about an operation in progress.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back