Scandal Vickery and King: Victoria Police investigating AFL players over extortion, threats to kill & injure

Remove this Banner Ad

I see push ups Tattoo parlour got shot up in South Melbourne. :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you pay peanuts you get monkeys

If you hang around with losers you never win

If you hang around drug dealers and criminals you’ll end becoming like them

I’m a drug counsellor by day . .see it all the time

If you pay peanuts you get monkeys

If you hang around with losers you never win

If you hang around drug dealers and criminals you’ll end becoming like them

I’m a drug counsellor by day . .see it all the time

Are you saying you’ve become like them?

Are you saying you’ve become like them?

Nice reply .....I see many users who have turned into dealers and then want to get clean ...how they try and get away from their former using crew is hard

They don’t want to let friendships go

I also think jake kings ego.....he loved the whole fame and limelight of “push up king”

His AFL career ends as they all do but I suspect he still craves the limelight and fame

Many drug dealers (not saying he is one by the way) and associates love the power of of it ....makes them feel important ...

All I do know is of you associate yourself with low life’s what does that say about you ....

Nice reply .....I see many users who have turned into dealers and then want to get clean ...how they try and get away from their former using crew is hard

They don’t want to let friendships go

I also think jake kings ego.....he loved the whole fame and limelight of “push up king”

His AFL career ends as they all do but I suspect he still craves the limelight and fame

Many drug dealers (not saying he is one by the way) and associates love the power of of it ....makes them feel important ...

All I do know is of you associate yourself with low life’s what does that say about you ....

Yep just jesting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back