Scandal Vickery and King: Victoria Police investigating AFL players over extortion, threats to kill & injure

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...rom-marngrook-footy-show-20170815-gxwppi.html

Desperate times for Jake King. I'm not sure if you can lose a casual occasional job and then whinge about it? I'm a casual relief teacher and sometimes schools stop calling me, maybe I should sue.
Had to chuckle that this 'story' required two people to write it.

King, who is known for his tattoos, connections to bikies and ability to do more than 200 consecutive push-ups

But not known for being a former AFL player with Richmond...

Oh my mistake. 'Former Richmond hardman'. Not known for it though.

Or the caption of the photo, not to mention it showing him in a Tigers training guernsey?

Or the final paragraph of the article?

And... the headline says he was a Richmond 'star' (always chuckle when media call hacks like him stars).

Or the caption of the photo, not to mention it showing him in a Tigers training guernsey?

Or the final paragraph of the article?

And... the headline says he was a Richmond 'star' (always chuckle when media call hacks like him stars).

Everyone is a ******* star these days

Ffs they would probably list ty vickery as a hawthorn star

Tony Mokdissi is the cousin of Jay Malkoun from the Comancheros, Gatto is long time business partners with their cousin John Khoury.
Malkoun and Khoury have been trying to kill Toby Mitchell for years. look what they did to Adam Khoury.

Dickhead King has threatened to kill the people who have successfully shot Toby 2x and made everyone think someone else did it, and he threatened the cousin of Gatto's business partner, who Gatto has to take orders from.

I wonder what is going to happen to King?

Tony Mokdissi is the cousin of Jay Malkoun from the Comancheros, Gatto is long time business partners with their cousin John Khoury.
Malkoun and Khoury have been trying to kill Toby Mitchell for years. look what they did to Adam Khoury.

Dickhead King has threatened to kill the people who have successfully shot Toby 2x and made everyone think someone else did it, and he threatened the cousin of Gatto's business partner, who Gatto has to take orders from.

Hell of a first post!

Is it safe to like this post?

Solid first post !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Russians can hack Facebook and influence a U.S. election...

WTF! Found guilty, but no criminal conviction. Do you have to murder someone these days before you get a criminal record? Why should character references from Dusty, Richo and Brendan Gale carry any weight? Who are they?

The judicial system is corrupt. “Personalities” are treated with kid gloves and get favourable treatment.

WTF! Found guilty, but no criminal conviction. Do you have to murder someone these days before you get a criminal record? Why should character references from Dusty, Richo and Brendan Gale carry any weight? Who are they?

The judicial system is corrupt. “Personalities” are treated with kid gloves and get favourable treatment.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised by the result. Being a footy player is still a get out of jail free card, it seems.

Richo has not criticized one player (let alone any Richmond player) since he went down media street, wtf did the prosecution expect by agreeing to let him give a character reference ?

And now it's time for "Yes No Richo" - "Richo, should Jake be jailed for this despicable crime" - "Ummm, well, no"

The judge must've peered down from the bench at little Jakey, tattoos safely concealed by a nice suit, and decided it was like being threatened by a 9yo kid.

TBH wouldn't think Mokdissi would be involved in that sort of thing, if he did why would he call the cops after King's threats? Wouldn't he be better off giving his cousin a call and them meeting up with Jake?

Did less than the heroes at Etihad last Friday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back