Game Day Fremantle v West Coast

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You suck man. Seriously. We've kicked 5.14 with about 12 getable shots. Ross can't kick it for them
Are u so ignorant about all the other pathetic forward entries. The bombing it long and every other garbage entry that allows an intercept mark. Or the forward movement happening only to have to hold everything up and kick sideways because every one of our players had been in the other half. The whole structure is wrong, sure Ross can't kick it for them but he can sure as hell make sure they have tactics and a game plan to give us the best possible chance of kicking more than the opposition!!

Yeah 5.14 - with decent kicking we should be competing for the lead, with a decent game plan we should be well in front!!! I think that's what u r overlooking!!!

Despite the poor kicking, it was the uncontested possession and intercept marking that killed us over and over.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we will win a few more before season end but finals all but gone now. Spend the last few games getting more games into the youth and sorting out our forward structure.

Are u so ignorant about all the other pathetic forward entries.

Apparently he is.

We went forward 20 times in the first half without scoring it all, but the koolaid drinkers have forgotten about that and think the only reason we lost is missing shots at goal.

I think we will win a few more before season end but finals all but gone now. Spend the last few games getting more games into the youth and sorting out our forward structure.

finals was gone after the collingwood game. they have been blooding alot of players. I like what the club has done. we may not have much elite talent but we are progressing

Apparently he is.

We went forward 20 times in the first half without scoring it all, but the koolaid drinkers have forgotten about that and think the only reason we lost is missing shots at goal.
We had 16 inside 50's in the first quarter for 0.3. The shanks came after that.

Apparently he is.

It's not the only reason but we could've kicked 0.57 with our 57 I50 entries

It wasn't "just" anything. Heaps went wrong today. Some from the coaches and some from the players. We're all frustrated but some of you need to take a few deep breaths.

This one is all on the players, 5-14 is a bloody disgraceful effort for a bunch of men who claim to be "professional" & "elite".

Yeah nah. Our coaching was disgusting. We kicked poorly, that is true. But we also went in 30 odd times without scoring at all and that is 100% down to our forward structure which has been the worst in the league ever since Lyon took over.

You can't kick goals without a forward line.

Apparently he is.

Not over looking it at all, been screaming out for Taberner for weeks. You just fund it easier to blame the coach every week

What a s**t game of football

Exactly how I feel. I don't feel at all that we were beaten by a better team. We were beaten by our own pathetic forward entries and inaccuracy. Last derby it was the umpires, this derby was our poor kicking and turnover in forward 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back