Prediction Round 22: Changes Vs West Coast Eagles + prematch discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, this was at the joint media conference.

Either that or they're going to through Worner through the middle, he's played there at Peel right?
Haha, if Worner plays in the middle over Young I quit.

He's basically played exclusively in the back 6 for most of this year

What if we are going to experiment with another player in the middle? Someone like Johnson full time?
We can do that in the last quarter when Young has helped get us a 70 point lead by making sure it basically never gets to the backline in the first place

It's the only answer I have because it would be one the worst coaching decision I've ever seen if he's not - even if it doesnt affect the result
He said that he doesn't want to discuss matchups when the Oppo coach is sitting right there (acknowledged that the media will ask the questions though) so I think he held back a bit

is there anyone worth tagging this week? :cool:

Well... of those playing Saturday night

Tim Kelly has 37% more score involvements than their next highest mid, Andrew Gaff.
Tim Kelly has 60% more score launches than their next highest mid, Andrew Gaff.
Tim Kelly has over twice the goals as the next highest mid, Elijah Hewett
Tim Kelly has twice the goal assists of the next highest mid, Andrew Gaff.
Tim Kelly has twice the ground ball gets of the next highest mid, Andrew Gaff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hypothetically, I mean hypothetically, if you were offered tickets to go tomorrow, would you?

Cannot stand away Western Derby atmosphere/crowds anymore. Feel like it’s a mental and physical risk.
Probably not, would need to be in a private box haha

Hypothetically, I mean hypothetically, if you were offered tickets to go tomorrow, would you?

Cannot stand away Western Derby atmosphere/crowds anymore. Feel like it’s a mental and physical risk.

ive only been to a few.

the last time was the Game where we had 48 or so on the board before they kicked a goal. I was like the only one in purple in the whole area.

never seen a crowd go so feral, then actually have a bit of a laugh around me they were so bad.

this was me though after the first few goals

Charlie Sheen Applause GIF

ive only been to a few.

the last time was the Game where we had 48 or so on the board before they kicked a goal. I was like the only one in purple in the whole area.

never seen a crowd go so feral, then actually have a bit of a laugh around me they were so bad.

2015.png

ive only been to a few.

Was at that game too.
What a joy. 72 points up at one stage.
Ironically, the last Derby Fremantle would win until 2021. 6 years.. pain.

Also went to the away 2012 Derby where Fremantle were Ross Lyon’d kicking 5.6.36. Leaving that game was the worst experience at a sporting ground. West Coast fans are feral

ive only been to a few.

I've only been to 3 at Subi. First I think in in 04, definitely an odd experience getting on the train and being literally the only Freo in the whole carriage.

Ride home was good after the win though listening to all the excuses about umpiring and our players being 'dirty'.

I thought about it to support the boys. But every step of the way you’re drinking bile juice. Don’t know if I can stomach it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back