Prediction Round 23: Changes Vs Port Adelaide + prematch discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Emmett a key forward or a ruckman? If it's the latter if opens up Treacy to play the whole game in the forward line.
Hmmmm...based on the videos and his size..I'll say he is a ruckman 🤪

Maybe U mixing him up with reidy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schultz 178cm
Frederick 183cm
Emmett 186cm
Banfield 190cm
Sturt 190cm
Treacy 195cm
Amiss 196cm

It’s a nice balance. Fair bit of forward pressure amongst that group.
Yep, Emmett brings way more tackling pressure that Walters but lacks a fair bit of finishing class, Banfield’s second efforts couldn’t be worse than Corbett’s.

Maybe, or perhaps Wilson for a send off
Wilson is the only 1 of the 4 sub options that is Peel listed this week, so I doubt he plays vs Port.

Usually 2 of the emergencies get Peel listed, so maybe someone in our 22 like Sturt is under an injury cloud?

Edit: now Colyer and Wilson WAFL listed, Corbett and Raz not. Can put a pencil through us playing Raz in the WAFL to get him to play finals.

Last edited:
Yep, Emmett brings way more tackling pressure that Walters but lacks a fair bit of finishing class, Banfield’s second efforts couldn’t be worse than Corbett’s.
Yeah, it’s the best changes available and as stated above I hope Wilson gets a send of as the sub. Two Schultzs ( that is who Emmett is basing his game on) in the same forward line has me very interested in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back