Prediction Changes: Round 4 Vs Adelaide Crows + prematch discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't rated Henry but we need him to reach his potential if we going to go places.....

Send him back to peel and may hurt his confidences

Maybe play him as sun.

In brodie for JOM. Hasn't played a good game yet and we were getting smashing by eagles until shuey went down.

Johno looked good. He needs to play. Would be for Hughes or Henry.

Tabs wasn't as bad as some saying. We need Tabs this year. Can mark and is a good athlete. Missed a lot of footy last year and is getting better each game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We should get belted in this one bring Brodie back in for Henry. Hughes out unless he goes back in defense where he belongs for f sake. Bring in more young guys we are far off from challenging this year

In: front position and movement at the stoppages when we have clear ruck dominance
Out: standing around waiting to tackle Tim Kelly

We got our ball movement going, albeit with some inefficient use (just give it to Young, people). Now we need to get back our contested ball mojo, because it’s doing my head in watching them ball watch at the stoppages. Brodie might help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: brayshaw handballing only.. Or kicking for goal 😉
Out: Henry

Last edited:
Brodie in for Christ's sake, we were getting belted in the middle at the start and that was not a great contested showing against the worst contested ball team of the last few years.

Henry fired out of a cannon into the sun.

I would personally clean house with Hughes and O'Meara out for Walker and Erasmus but I recognise the club isn't going to do that, mainly because they are, in my opinion, idiots.

I have Henry in fantasy so have been desperate for him to do well, despite this he has to go.

Every touch is horrendously bad to the point I actually feel sorry for him at times. He has the worst awareness and composure of any player I can remember. Whether he takes too long to dispose of it, rushes it, takes the wrong option, or despite having a beautiful kick absoloutly shanks his shots at goal because he panics so badly.

Now saying all this, it's all in his head, if he can gain any sort of composure we have a player there. But like JL has finally done with Walker, he needs to go back and develop his composure at peel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back