Prediction Round 20: Changes Vs Geelong Cats + prematch discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't say it wasn't to the advantage of a team mate. Usually the commentators say the player shanked it when they actually deliberately kicked it along the ground.
My favourite bits of forward work this year have been three goals Treacy has kicked where he pointed to where he wanted the ball, got perfect kicks in and some nice blocks, took the mark and slotted the goal.

My favourite bits of forward work this year have been three goals Treacy has kicked where he pointed to where he wanted the ball, got perfect kicks in and some nice blocks, took the mark and slotted the goal.

Our small forwards put on blocks and get frees called against them. Carlton do it to free up Curnow, who amazingly always has free runs at the ball. No free against.

Our small forwards put on blocks and get frees called against them. Carlton do it to free up Curnow, who amazingly always has free runs at the ball. No free against.
Check them out. first against Sydney, one or our last against Collingwood and one against Melbourne before the bye. Very unFreo-like.

I get so frustrated when I see our players kick to where our players are standing and not to where they WILL end up, essentially popping it on top of their heads & allowing them to be used as one of those training bags for the oppo to jump on.
Irks me no end.

And

Maybe we look at what Geelong did with Atkins. He started as a forward, moved back & now runs in the midfield.
Which player of ours plays forward, has a similar strong body & even stronger attack on the ball?
Schultz can skip the backline route, but I'd like to see him mixing it up in the middle at times.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back