The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praise to Common Sense!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ier-League-boost-AFCON-moves-summer-2019.html

Now our large African contingent will be staying put at the club, and the tournament will be played at a sane time, in line with the rest of the world!

Common sense?

I guess you've never been to Africa before?

I was in Moorroco last week, in Marrakech, it was 51 degrees.

The locals describe Africa as hell on earth in summer, probably like playing the Asian Cup in the Simpson desert in the middle of summer.

Common sense?

The locals describe Africa as hell on earth in summer, probably like playing the Asian Cup in the Simpson desert in the middle of summer.
They'll probably more the African cup of nations to Qatar anyway

Common sense?

Guess they'll have to play it in South Africa every time.....

Saving this for anytime someone tries to use stats to argue one player is better than another.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jesus that whole thing is ******* cringeworthy.

Yeah comes off a bit manufactured.

Still think the core message is right. As long as people complain about the quality of a product they only occasionally watch, it's never going to improve. So it comes down to whether people are fans of the sport or fans of a particular club.

Is it true 13 Chinese super league sides are going to forfeit involvement due to unpaid salaries?

Being reported by numerous sources so must be something in it. Couple of aussie players left are not getting paid.

Looks like the 20 year plan to win the world cup in the land of the dragon is going great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back