PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else) Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

First world something something.

Can't say I've ever wished for an eject function other than the one on the front of the console.

I'm a digital gamer these days so I don't need to eject anything. Except the occasional movie I might watch... such as the case the past few nights where I thought I'd watch a few blu-rays. I've been buying blu-ray movies for 9 years, might only watch one every 6 months or so (started off collecting them massively thinking I'd enjoy them when i eventually got a ps3..... as it turned out my ps3's blu-ray playback functionality was broken, so it remained largely a games machine. After that point I stopped buying them exclusively and only continued to purchase them if they were included in the dvd+blu-ray double packs, which I don't think have existed since Godzillas release ?).

There's another reason why I don't press the eject button on a console but I've been lampooned about it so my lips are sealed :D.

The PS4 remote does have an eject button

191478-L-HI.jpg

I just saw that! I was aware they were released/being released between June/October of last year. The JB's near me still carry revision 1 stock where there is no eject button.

Also I know some companies have released unofficial remote controls for both consoles, it just boggled my mind that Sony/Microsoft would not include a key feature.

Last edited:
Anyone else been copping bots on psn message you looking for a good tume lately?

Had about 3 in a month. Both the same s**t

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah been happening to me too mate.
Same s**t everytime. I've just finished playing COD, do you want to have some fun? Come to this site enter your cc details and let me know when you ready to play lol.

Showed my wife the other night as I knew step by step what the bot says. We had a good laugh.

I wonder how many suckers they actually get?

The first time I played along as I thought it was a mate (s) ******* with me

You guys know you can set it so only your friends can send you messages right?
I enjoy some little kid telling me he is shagging my mum after I school him on fifa though

Anyone getting Hellblade?

Getting good reviews and it's pretty damn cheap ($45). Ninja Theory game, so it looks absolutely gorgeous as well.

I'll probably wait a little bit on it as I have way too much in my back catalogue, but it's definitely tempting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone getting Hellblade?

Getting good reviews and it's pretty damn cheap ($45). Ninja Theory game, so it looks absolutely gorgeous as well.

I'll probably wait a little bit on it as I have way too much in my back catalogue, but it's definitely tempting.

I remember hearing about it then completely forgot until I saw Australian PS FB page advertise it last night. Saw that price and didn't know if that's PS Store or RRP? I'll definitely grab it for that even if I don't play it straight away. Looks fun.

I remember hearing about it then completely forgot until I saw Australian PS FB page advertise it last night. Saw that price and didn't know if that's PS Store or RRP? I'll definitely grab it for that even if I don't play it straight away. Looks fun.
I think it's digital only, so I don't think you'll be getting it at any other price anywhere else!

I think it's digital only, so I don't think you'll be getting it at any other price anywhere else!

Awesome! I'll grab it tomorrow night. A few months back I watched some developer footage of them using real stunt actors to motion capture combat. I know that's a pretty standard thing for AAA these days but it was a good watch and showed the kind of work that went into this game. I haven't really looked up any gameplay or reviews since it has now launched so I'm unsure how it has been received yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back