People with 'sources' - a chance at 'I told you so'

Remove this Banner Ad

Also heard a whisper that some players aren't all that happy with Charlie Cameron being an automatic selection every week. There's some thought that he gets preferential treatment due to his strong relationship with Eddie. Feel he tries to pull off the miraculous too often and that it rarely comes off. And that Milera should be getting games in his role

Nothing I've heard
Cameron is playing under heavy injury duress

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubbish.

It's a mindset 100%
Wondering if you're also on the Milera dislike bandwagon too, Sanders?

He'll become better at this with both experience, and once he gets the fitness to get to more contests and apply himself in those situations. Will never be a hard nut whatsoever, but he won't be an absolute seagull for the rest of his career. I'd put money on it

Not sure why everyone is so worried re Cameron - he will do game breaking things when it matters . Winner that kid
Gee Jeff. You pretty much have said he's injured and it won't heal quickly. Look where playing guys that weren't 100% got us at the pointy end last year. That's the fear that we don't want replicated. A couple of game breaking things for 100 minutes just isn't enough IMO. Play a guy 100%. 4 goal Menzal on the weekend I'd really consider for subi.

Gee Jeff. You pretty much have said he's injured and it won't heal quickly. Look where playing guys that weren't 100% got us at the pointy end last year. That's the fear that we don't want replicated. A couple of game breaking things for 100 minutes just isn't enough IMO. Play a guy 100%. 4 goal Menzal on the weekend I'd really consider for subi.
Cameron will be fine , Menzel would be a massive question mark but wouldn't mind seeing him this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back