• The 2017-McClelland-trophy-winning Adelaide Crows

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • The Weasles, whoops, typo, Weagles

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Who gives a s**t? No injuries!!!

Votes: 43 69.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

People were calling for a rest. We rested.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If we wanted to rest, we should have actually done that. Sent over some kids to get game experience. Use it to develop them.

What we did instead was try to keep a foot in both camps. We rested two, but otherwise sent our full team over, and that full team got handled comprehensively. Rest of the comp knows we can be beat.

You're the kind of supporter that's okay with this kind of effort and intensity because you can just make excuses for it. I don't remember Hawthorn playing any games like 'they didn't matter' in round 22 when they won four more flags than we've won in the last twenty years.
Lol ok. Tbh i couldn't give a s**t about this game. If we lose the first final then I'll care. This was a training run. We went red line to the end last year and had injuries and fatigue in finals. It didn't work. This year we're not doing that and that is a good thing imo.
Who cares what the Hawks did but they weren't top with no chance of dropping out of top 2 in any of those seasons

It's not the advantage that you'd like it to be.

Ideally, when you finish top, you'd like to have an aura about you that half beats your opponents before you play. The knowledge that you're a superior outfit.

Unfortunately our form on the run home hasnt really done that. Collingwood, Sydney, and West Coast all all teams in the 5th to 10th range that have had their way with us.

We can convince ourselves we werent trying all we want, but I wonder if our opponents see it that way?

I doubt GWS are going to be thinking of this game when they run out onto AO in the QF.
GWS weren't any good yesterday either.

We'll be ready for the QF.

Lol ok. Tbh i couldn't give a s**t about this game. If we lose the first final then I'll care. This was a training run. We went red line to the end last year and had injuries and fatigue in finals. It didn't work. This year we're not doing that and that is a good thing imo.
Who cares what the Hawks did but they weren't top with no chance of dropping out of top 2 in any of those seasons

If your opinion is genuinely that our effort was too intense in round 23 last year I'm not sure what dimension you're from.

Ideally, when you finish top, you'd like to have an aura about you that half beats your opponents before you play. The knowledge that you're a superior outfit.

Unfortunately our form on the run home hasnt really done that. Collingwood, Sydney, and West Coast all all teams in the 5th to 10th range that have had their way with us.

We can convince ourselves we werent trying all we want, but I wonder if our opponents see it that way?
I hope they think we were and underestimate is

I doubt GWS are going to be thinking of this game when they run out onto AO in the QF.
GWS weren't any good yesterday either.

We'll be ready for the QF.

I think they'll think we're ripe for the picking.

Who cares what they think!

i havent given mackay crap for a few weeks so im overdue, but is he the slowest outside runner ever?
Nuh overall he was pretty quick.
9ed2712fa6a7177a65e41d2403d165f2.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nuh overall he was pretty quick.
9ed2712fa6a7177a65e41d2403d165f2.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
that is truly staggering. wonder if you can see that for when he's near an opponent though. really dont see him get away from opposition players.

It's being said:

Adelaide vs GWS Thursday night
Geelong vs Richmond Friday night
Port vs West Coast Saturday afternoon
Sydney vs Essendon Saturday Night

Official announcement is at 8pm SA time.
Port /West Coast Sat Arvo

Bahahahaha
What sort of crowd for that

Back