• The 2017-McClelland-trophy-winning Adelaide Crows

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • The Weasles, whoops, typo, Weagles

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Who gives a s**t? No injuries!!!

Votes: 43 69.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of hysteria here over a match with no real meaning at all. What on earth were people expecting we'd do when we had rested 3 key players?

Would have liked to have seen a few more of our peripheral players busting a nut to cement finals selection and or find some form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're the kind of supporter that's okay with this kind of effort and intensity because you can just make excuses for it. I don't remember Hawthorn playing any games like 'they didn't matter' in round 22 when they won four more flags than we've won in the last twenty years.
They never won a minor premiership either. I think there's going to be some massive overreaction to our performance tonight.

This is one of them

For one of the first times ever I am finding the Crows melts as hilarious. I am suprised the game was as close as it was. Inconsequential game except for time into Seed Milera and Hartigan. All played ok, Seed best of them, but Hartigan after being s**t in the first was better in the second half and Milera was ok all game, better for the run. No injuries I think so all good.

No different from round 1 is it? I think the bye has totally changed everything.

It's not the advantage that you'd like it to be.

Ideally, when you finish top, you'd like to have an aura about you that half beats your opponents before you play. The knowledge that you're a superior outfit.

Unfortunately our form on the run home hasnt really done that. Collingwood, Sydney, and West Coast all all teams in the 5th to 10th range that have had their way with us.

We can convince ourselves we werent trying all we want, but I wonder if our opponents see it that way?

Back