Game Day Semi Final 2017: Cats vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Convinced he is actually an idiot. Thought he mended his ways during the year but come on mate how do you not even the contest inside our 50? Common sense I would've thought.

He's just too single minded. He has us playing in a routine and it works and it makes us very good and very consistent. But every time our routine is put under the pump by a team, and the tables are turned on us, we collapse.

And he's made bad decisions all year. That's not me being a sore loser because I've been calling it every single week. Towers and Sinclair are not good enough.

Aliir Aliir is one of the best talents on our list and he played 3 senior games.

He reverted to a three-tall forward line for no reason whatsoever after a winning streak built on a small forward line.

These are all on Horse

Man I'm not liking Rohan right now. Normally one of my favourites but damn he's been horrible.

Just need AFL to bring back the COLA cos they know Sydney will be a disaster once they're not competiti

Lol run along and watch your black and white premiership

Rohan has serious mental problems in finals. He is beyond woeful and looks a broken man for most of the game.

What do we do with him? He gives us spark in some games, but when it counts he is s**t

He's just too single minded. He has us playing in a routine and it works and it makes us very good and very consistent. But every time our routine is put under the pump by a team, and the tables are turned on us, we collapse.

And he's made bad decisions all year. That's not me being a sore loser because I've been calling it every single week. Towers and Sinclair are not good enough.

Aliir Aliir is one of the best talents on our list and he played 3 senior games.

He reverted to a three-tall forward line for no reason whatsoever after a winning streak built on a small forward line.

These are all on Horse
Yeah okay but you're 4+ goals down. Virtually all their goals are coming from intercept marks from Henderson. Just dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back