Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 10: East Side Hawks vs Gumbies FFC at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Team Sheet of the East Side Hawks
Round 10

esh19.gif

5H0M0t9.png

B: go you pups - Marklar_33 - Keg on legs
HB: Milera2Betts - Eagling - Egga
C: Agent93 - Loonerty - tgrs
HF: Biggie - BigJoeD_ - Brown Bottle
F: larrikin - BRAB - DapperJong
R: spookism - brahj - The Filth Wizard

INT: Karnezis_13 - Mr Eagle

Changes (none)​

That's just the way it is
Things will never be the same
That's just the way it is
Aww yeah​

Alas, where for art thou Mr Eagle ? What political scandal has claimed your internet access and forced you to the interchange bench?

Filthy - some more thoughts on our rubbish logo: does it have some hidden meaning, like a treasure map? Or is it a topographical map of some sort where the eye is a volcano or something?

Alas, where for art thou Mr Eagle ? What political scandal has claimed your internet access and forced you to the interchange bench?

Filthy - some more thoughts on our rubbish logo: does it have some hidden meaning, like a treasure map? Or is it a topographical map of some sort where the eye is a volcano or something?

Maybe there is an X which marks the way to the permanent adoption of the infinitely superior
342616_f53e6db422c3e6314ccc61c1a929afc3.png

Honestly should be the real one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not all it's cracked up to be, you get hair in places where you really shouldn't and it comes with 120% more responsibilities.

Well, if there's one club that will snap me out of my funk it's the Gumbies. I've owned them for years.

Wait, they're actually called the Gumbies again?

Ima gun need me some new material :thumbsdown:

Except I still have fond memories of winning a flag after not once, not twice, but thrice ejecting your mob on the way whilst I believe the general thoughts from the Hawks was "but it's unfair, we're clearly better than everyone despite being pantsed multiple times and legitimately". Which we of course all laughed at, as is good and proper.

Fun times, too bad this is regular season where your chests are all puffed out, the strut is real before the inevitable let down of once again not being good enough sets in.

I mean hey, at least you aren't the Dragons and act competently only to shit yourselves at the mere mention of finals.

What? Did you think they just put the 12 teams into an RNG, and pick the first eight teams to make the finals series?

... Wait...

I envision more a spinning dart board on treads and Boonie with a tinnie in one hand, blind folded attempting to hit Sutherland and instead striking the board as it is strategically shifted towards the fridge for every refresher.

You're right, this comp is meaningless and we're all just wasting our time posting for shits and gigs.

I agree, hence the what, 3 year absence.

Maybe there is an X which marks the way to the permanent adoption of the infinitely superior
342616_f53e6db422c3e6314ccc61c1a929afc3.png

Honestly should be the real one

You're overthinking it. Think teen in the 90's instead wishing it was the 80's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back