Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 10: East Side Hawks vs Gumbies FFC at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Now I just feel wasted

Well if it isn't one of my many former teammates.

(Also D'backs suck and are going to lose the wild card match :cool:)

Wow, that's just mean :(

I'm even pulling a sickie to watch it!

Fryer Tuck uses chocolate teapots.

Obviously you've never enjoyed some chocolate in your tea.

_77473986_023804942-1.jpg

State of the art too. 65% dark chocolate solids, creating the perfect combination of tea with a hint of chocolate. Goes nice with Ceylon.

Obviously you've never enjoyed some chocolate in your tea.

_77473986_023804942-1.jpg

State of the art too. 65% dark chocolate solids, creating the perfect combination of tea with a hint of chocolate. Goes nice with Ceylon.

And useless after 2 minutes. It'd be a shame if you liked your Russian Caravan strong. But hey, it's OK if you like your tea the way you play your qooty - weak.

And useless after 2 minutes. It'd be a shame if you liked your Russian Caravan strong. But hey, it's OK if you like your tea the way you play your qooty - weak.

Oh, so you do know of the wonders of my teapot then. You obviously don't understand the concept of high living. What's life if you don't enjoy fine Ceylon in a chocolate teapot (My Russian Caravan is reserved for a different teapot when I'm feeling adventurous).

Obviously, as a mere winger, you clearly don't get the high standards required to deliver team victory. Just like my efforts last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, so you do know of the wonders of my teapot then.
The BBC website is marvellously informing, why today they are exposing the myths of bad breath. That might proove useful for some around here.

Obviously, as a mere winger, you clearly don't get the high standards required to deliver team victory. Just like my efforts last week.
Obviously, as a mere winger, I am saddened to hear your efforts last week did not reach the high standards required to deliver team victory.

The BBC website is marvellously informing, why today they are exposing the myths of bad breath. That might proove useful for some around here.

Obviously, as a mere winger, I am saddened to hear your efforts last week did not reach the high standards required to deliver team victory.

4 : 21.02 {lFP} - Fryer Tuck's kick is close. A goal!.
Gumbies FFC : 14.9.93
Dragons FFC : 13.9.87
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Gumbies FFC : 15.9.99
Dragons FFC : 13.9.87
=====================================

Match Over!

It's official, you are an ostrich, for you have your head in the sand,

Then again, you support the Leafs, so that was a given.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back