Player Sponsorship 2017 AFL Player Scharenberg - Copeland dinner p 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic to meet Shellz, Temploar and Kashyboy tonight, and a great evening. Thanks again for the opportunity to attend. The resounding theme was the players are rapt to have Buckley back again. And Howe is dirty about Mark of the Year, as he should be!

Fantastic to meet Shellz, Temploar and Kashyboy tonight, and a great evening. Thanks again for the opportunity to attend. The resounding theme was the players are rapt to have Buckley back again. And Howe is dirty about Mark of the Year, as he should be!

Go the pies! Will see you next year whether it's round 1 or the grand final(we will be there).

Enjoy the night
Post tomorrow

Nah I don't get paid til Tuesday there's not much to do at the crown now I'll be on my way home to my apartment in a sec probably get smashed in FIFA 18 online and then go to sleep.

So obviously won't be enjoying tonight as much as I could if I was rich af. I know illksy is having a good afterparty though heheheheheh

Haha, actually, for one of the few times in my life I've made a sensible decision after a few drinks and on my way home!

Haha, actually, for one of the few times in my life I've made a sensible decision after a few drinks and on my way home!

That's fantastic mate. Like I said I never come out of the crown with any money haha.

I sat back on the palladium stairs trying to catch Darcy but he seemed pretty busy with Jamie Elliott and co. And didn't want to bother him.

As is promised.

9NePabo.jpg

2iNLYKr.jpg

YoG7kew.jpg

KlMxOJV.jpg

ssZ0fsO.jpg

ySBd42X.jpg

EEjRDzB.jpg

dx4gDeN.jpg

uQ4GJzz.jpg

fZMMlQt.jpg

OKK6cbk.jpg

EpSJW62.jpg

qS0TAV6.jpg

PjqTYQf.jpg

y2g42RQ.jpg

KM6K9BS.jpg

RUd50bw.jpg

G4N0vYl.jpg

Couldn't be bothered spending the time uploading the higher res images, these are the lower res preview versions w/out zoom.

Still, was a good night.

Almost perfect :p

Hope he sticks around. (For a long time)

Didn't have much to say Last night. Kashyboy was talking to him about his brother Jonty. Still can't get a gig in AFL.

I'd love to play some drinking games with Taylor Adams. He was on top of the bottle all night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't have much to say Last night. Kashyboy was talking to him about his brother Jonty. Still can't get a gig in AFL.

I'd love to play some drinking games with Taylor Adams. He was on top of the bottle all night.

Love your work Temploar.

Thanks for sharing mate.

Thank you for sharing.
Glad you enjoyed the night.
:)

Reiterated we haven't played finals for too long. Not good enough. Steps being taken in the right direction

Fully backs Buckley. Crowd erupts.

So I guess there was lot of Members of the Bucks Cult there

So I guess there was lot of Members of the Bucks Cult there
TD you can do better than that.
The Copeland is a fun happy time, regardless of result. Sometimes it just good to have a happy vibe.
I've been to Copelands in flag years, poor years, the year Darren Millane died, and it's a time for acknowledging the year.

Regardless of people's view of the coach, isn't it better the playing group is united?
We all want success, who is right or wrong is largely just opinions.
But the playing group must be together and wanting to be unified for any chance of improved performance and success.

Kashyboy

Thanks for taking the photo mate, but the red eyes on everyone spooked me.

Here, I spent half an hour touching it up for you on Photoshop.

bHnKoSB.jpg

Oops, wrong photo.

qVUjkqU.jpg

Ahh there we go!

Red eye correction on this was a pain in the ass! Couldn't just use the red eye tool since it was in low light and made everyone's eyes black.
Had to paint everyone's eyes individually and apply a blur filter to make it look somewhat real and then overlayed it over the original photo.

Added color correction to the original photo for more realism.

Now, go frame it Kashyboy. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back