Trade Radio 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

So nothing happens for a day and a half, and finally Rocky's paperwork has allegedly been lodged, and they touch on it for ten seconds and then go about their own dribble.

I can't believe that, for a channel following player movement - of which only about 30 player transactions generally occur - doesn't have some sort of trade siren saying TRADE ALERT, TRADE ALERT.

Or, NAB TRANSACTION ALERT. NAB TRANSACTION ALERT!

So nothing happens for a day and a half, and finally Rocky's paperwork has allegedly been lodged, and they touch on it for ten seconds and then go about their own dribble.

I can't believe that, for a channel following player movement - of which only about 30 player transactions generally occur - doesn't have some sort of trade siren saying TRADE ALERT, TRADE ALERT.

Or, NAB TRANSACTION ALERT. NAB TRANSACTION ALERT!

Queensland club to SA Club. Surprised it even got 10 seconds

An interesting question is where would these players requesting trades get picked up? Lever would get picked up by Brisbane at number 1, surely? If not, North would pick him up. Cameron would maybe squeeze in top 10, first round for sure. Not number one for Cameron though. Where would Shache go? Surely many clubs would prefer the 2017 first round draft crop over his unattained potential.

I kind of feel sorry for the hosts.

Given the quality of the trades that are suggested by the people who call in, after a while it would be like stockholm syndrome - you would get very confused about whether you are the person who is crazy.

Charlie Cameron for pick 1 and 18 - 'cause draft picks are meaningless to Brisbane'. That was from a Brisbane supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I kind of feel sorry for the hosts.

Given the quality of the trades that are suggested by the people who call in, after a while it would be like stockholm syndrome - you would get very confused about whether you are the person who is crazy.

Charlie Cameron for pick 1 and 18 - 'cause draft picks are meaningless to Brisbane'. That was from a Brisbane supporter.

More like a "Brisbane supporter". That's a contender for the stupidest trade proposal ever

Why the hell is trade week so long? They talk to each other informally the whole time, it's bloody illogical
If it was actually one week it would be fine but it goes for a fortnight, if you can't get the deal/s done in one week Monday to Friday you haven't worked hard enough and as you say they speak all the time.

You could bet if they only had one week there would be deals done from day one.

Trade week is fine.
Trade Radio should probably kick off next week.....not even sure why it's a thing
Pretty sure its a thibg because we are all so eager to hear ANY news that we are willing to put up with horrible radio in order to find it.

Plus we all love the completely stupid trage suggestions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back