Live Event Trade Radio 2022 - And we're off, 7am-7pm weekdays

Remove this Banner Ad

7am AEDT: Kane Cornes* and Matthew Lloyd*
9am AEDT: Cam Luke# and Josh Jenkins* / Adam Cooney*
11am AEDT: Sarah Olle^ and Josh Gabelich^
12pm AEDT: Riley Beveridge^ and Cal Twomey^
1pm AEDT: Sam Edmund^ and Brenton Sanderson* / Brendon Goddard*
3pm AEDT: Damian Barrett^, Stephen Silvagni* and David Noble* / Matthew Rendell*
6pm AEDT: Sam Hargreaves# and Matthew Rendell*

* Former player/coach/recruiter
^ Footy journalist
# Host/journalist

Listen live: AFL Trade Radio

Last edited:
Josh Jenkins lol the guy who wrote an article how about even in 2014 port fans hated hinkley 😆

1. You were playing for the crows then htf would you know

2. Hinkley has 'yes we ken' t shirts being worn by most the season ticket holders

How this Muppet got a career in media out of being open goal seagull is baffling

Probably doing me a favour, but the trade radio doesn't play in the background of the android app, so if phone locks or I do anything else but stare at the screen, the audio cuts off...Anyone else have this and sorted it?

Yep, Twomey, Beveridge and co don't seem to be dart throwers and complete knobs like most of the rest of the Trade Radio "journos".
Because they're actual journos with list & recruiting managers on speed dial across the entire league, as opposed to the self-appointed experts that fill the gaps in between.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which one did you want? Reckon they've covered all bases from hold him to his contract to two firsts and a player...
Rendell's take just then that they should have some weird handshake agreement that Port will give North a second round pick next year if their first pick finishes outside the top 10.

That was a new one.

Rendell's take just then that they should have some weird handshake agreement that Port will give North a second round pick next year if their first pick finishes outside the top 10.

That was a new one.
I enjoyed the part where they answered every caller's question except how Richmond fits so many millionaires under the cap :tearsofjoy:

Twomey and friends are a breath of fresh air what is generally a farce.
Agreed, only part of trade radio I listen to is when their 30 mins - 1 hour is released on podcast. Nice wrap up of everything going on without awful one eyed opinions and general lack of understanding.

I loved Lloyd and Kane saying paying Thomas 700k for the next 2 years is irresponsible without either one realising paying young players with potential front ended deals is the only way shite clubs can hit the 95% minimum TPP
100% agree.
But will say that if he’s getting 700k over the next 2 years, his deal wasn’t front ended.
Unless his payments were deferred in the setting of COVId like a number of suns players were.

I loved Lloyd and Kane saying paying Thomas 700k for the next 2 years is irresponsible without either one realising paying young players with potential front ended deals is the only way shite clubs can hit the 95% minimum TPP
Yet Kaneo will be all aboard Port doing that for JHF.

Every dumb campaigner that rings up either:

a) Wants to ask a question that the hosts of every show has talked about for 6 hours already - e.g. what do you think North will get for JHF?
b) Propose trades that I'm sure originate on BF and clearly aren't going to happen and have been shot down 40 times already on air - e.g. do you think the Eagles can trade for Georgiades?

Keep up the good work!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back