List Mgmt. Hayden Crozier [Traded to WB]

Why blame Lyon for Crozier not being able to nail down a position. He was given the opportunity in a variety of roles . Hardly the coaching staff's fault that he went missing in most of them. He played HB when we won 4 games , hardly a glowing endorsement of his defensive capabilities. Good luck to him at the Bulldogs but him leaving is not going to give any one at the club any sleepless nights.

Why blame Lyon for Crozier not being able to nail down a position. He was given the opportunity in a variety of roles . Hardly the coaching staff's fault that he went missing in most of them. He played HB when we won 4 games , hardly a glowing endorsement of his defensive capabilities. Good luck to him at the Bulldogs but him leaving is not going to give any one at the club any sleepless nights.
You've never rated him, but he'll be a pretty bloody good player at the dogs. Bookmark this post!

I hope he does well and kudos to him for playing it cool and letting us at least get something in return for him. 40 isn't great but better than the nix we got for Roberton, de Boer, Barlow

Croz seems like the type of player who will do well under Beveridge. He's a straight upgrade from Stringer at this point

I don't think this trade was club-driven to be honest.
He'd certainly be aware the Bullies rated him and would try and get a deal done if he put his hand up.
Different environment,different system,fresh start may well suit him, and he'll get the best out of himself.
Good luck to him.Certainly never doubted his effort.

He wasn't that good. I strongly doubt he'll breakout at the bulldogs.

Wasn't doing much for us and certainly was never going to be a catalyst to drive us forward. Useful to keep around for a while but dispensable in the long term. Bit like a university girlfriend.

Don't care if he succeeds somewhere else. Dead to me now.

Wasn't doing much for us and certainly was never going to be a catalyst to drive us forward. Useful to keep around for a while but dispensable in the long term. Bit like a university girlfriend.

Cold.

As.

Ice.

:thumbsu:

Not that huge of a loss to be honest. I think people are hanging on to his "potential". He has been too inconsistent and rarely plays well for four quarters. Has had great moments in patches of games but nothing really else. If he was really good he would have shown it with us. Seems like a nice guy but oh well. Good luck to him.

If players like Blakely can show a lot more growth in a shorter amount of time than Croz, then I think it's on him and not Ross.

You are dead to me, hahaha

If the Bullies play him as a wingman and he runs wild, i will lose my s**t :(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Farewell Hayden, was my favourite player :(

Been out and about and was just thinking - watch the Bulldogs play him as a free running wingman, with his number one instruction being 'attack', and he'll flourish and become the 25 possession/game, 20 goal/year midfielder that he was never given the opportunity to be here. That will make me sad.

But happy for him. That would be his more natural game. Good luck at the Bullies.

I actually will had a good night sleep today. ;)

Not that huge of a loss to be honest. I think people are hanging on to his "potential". He has been too inconsistent and rarely plays well for four quarters. Has had great moments in patches of games but nothing really else. If he was really good he would have shown it with us. Seems like a nice guy but oh well. Good luck to him.

If players like Blakely can show a lot more growth in a shorter amount of time than Croz, then I think it's on him and not Ross.

And yet we're excited about getting in a player who some have observed fades in and out of games and who's best attribute his a long kick :p

And yet we're excited about getting in a player who some have observed fades in and out of games and who's best attribute his a long kick :p
Gotta be excited about something!! To be honest I'm mostly excited about Wilson. Matera will be traded for a packet of chips really.

Gotta be excited about something!! To be honest I'm mostly excited about Wilson. Matera will be traded for a packet of chips really.

Was talking about Wilson :p I'm excited about him too - but I do wonder how much of it is a 'shiny new toy / grass is greener' thing when we bring in existing players. McCarthy was the next coming of christ initially, and everyone had high hopes for Kersten too.

Back