West Coast - where to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheed has close to double the amount of uncontested to contested possessions. Redden also has more uncontested then contested possessions.

Neither were able to displace Priddis in the midfield which is quite an indictment considering how your board rates Priddis.

Your own club thought they weren't good enough to be the main ball winners.
Bit hard to 'displace' Priddis when your selection committee plays him regardless of form and their sole reasoning is "He's Matt Priddis".

Now use your words.

With Mitchell and Priddis retired Yeo will be spending a fair bit more time playing midfield in 2017. He played through there in 2017 but was exceptional at half back. Eagles most depth is half backs. He should play as our centre in 2018.

If you actually knew anything about the Eagles list and players you wouldnt be grunting like a cave man.

Now use your words.

With Mitchell and Priddis retired Yeo will be spending a fair bit more time playing midfield in 2017. He played through there in 2017 but was exceptional at half back. Eagles most depth is half backs. He should play as our centre in 2018.

If you actually knew anything about the Eagles list and players you wouldnt be grunting like a cave man.
Yeo is like Fyfe?

We beat the Bombers at Subi last year and only fell short by 15pts against them at Eithad.

Shuey - Sheed - Redden is your starting midfield. I'd be saying you're in for a world of embarrassing performances over the next few years.

Luckily we have a very good backline and a very efficient forward line.

As for embarrassing performances we will leave that up to Freo. They really performed exceptionally well in that regard in 2017.

You are getting warmer.

He is certainly more like Fyfe than he is Neale or Hill.

190cm, can take a big mark, Fyfe is better in close with the bash and crash, Yeo likes to go for a dash.

At this stage Fyfe is ahead of Yeo as a mid but Yeo has the tools to improve as a mid.
Lol.

Sorry I'll leave you to your delusion.

Yeo is like Fyfe?
I wouldnt have said so either

Yeo is not a natural mid.

Doesnt know where the ball is going - like say fyfe for instance.

Yeo is better in the backline where he just has to follow his opponent to the ball then beat him with athleticism.

Yeo also looks good tagging fyfe as hes a physical match for him and fyfe drags him to the right places.

Eagles fans that think yeo is our midfield messiah are mistaken - hes a rotation at best.

Um. Never said that at all actually.

Nice counter arguement!

NEXT!
Must of been one of your other "clued up" supporters then...but yeah onto the next so Venebles is the equal more or less to Harley bennell and my favourite duggan more or less as good as walters?....you dont work for seven west media by any chance?

Must of been one of your other "clued up" supporters then...but yeah onto the next so Venebles is the equal more or less to Harley bennell and my favourite duggan more or less as good as walters?....you dont work for seven west media by any chance?
Dont bring up Bennell. He still has to string together some games. Walters is out of the eagles league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swings and roundabouts as I posted. Naitanui v a 35 year old Sandilands should make up for the gap between a Harley Bennell (with dodgy calfs) and a young gun in Venerable's.

A 33 year old Mundy who seems to be picking up old man injuries versus a Redden who has been played out of position.

Walters who seems more interested in beating his chest to the crowd and sticking his tongue out when he finally kicks a goal versus Duggan who is the ultimate team player and future captain of the club.

Delusions are for those who think an uncontrolled drug program where thousands of unknown substances were injected into players stomachs with their consent is the way to win a premiership.

Carry on.
Lol. Cute dummy spit.

Yeah

History tells us that yeos at a club that wins premierships and that hes a part of an organisation likely to devise a way for him to do so.

Fyfe....

Notsomuch.
So let me get this straight you would honestly select Yeo over Fyfe? I think history would not back your hypothesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back