Competitions Tex Walker and the Crow Stance

Remove this Banner Ad

He tipped Adelaide.
So did I, Doesn't mean I wanted the crows to win. Was praying your mob would get the job done.

Apparently we are your traditional rivals. LOL
Yeah was scratching my head at that one. Our traditional rivals are Norwood. The faux club that is the crows I guess you could say are 2nd.

So did I, Doesn't mean I wanted the crows to win. Was praying your mob would get the job done.

Yeah was scratching my head at that one. Our traditional rivals are Norwood. The faux club that is the crows I guess you could say are 2nd.
No he hates us with a passion, more than he would the Crows. Couldn't stop laughing in pleasure while he was commentating when GWS snatched the win against us in round 9. We were the only team he has accused of getting ahead of ourselves after a big loss. After the Preliminary Final on the Sunday Footy Show, he wouldn't praise us but instead talked about Cotchin's bump on Shiel.

No he hates us with a passion, more than he would the Crows. Couldn't stop laughing in pleasure while he was commentating when GWS snatched the win against us in round 9. We were the only team he has accused of getting ahead of ourselves after a big loss. After the Preliminary Final on the Sunday Footy Show, he wouldn't praise us but instead talked about Cotchin's bump on Shiel.
No idea what his problem is. Any idea if he publicly said anything about Richmond post-GF?

No idea what his problem is. Any idea if he publicly said anything about Richmond post-GF?
Gave a limp apology saying he was wrong.

Probably has never forgiven us for spoiling his retirement party. There was also Mick Malloys's comment about his mother but not sure that is factor.

scarecrows.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back