The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic.

So pumped.

I can't go to a concert and sit. I need to be up and moving.

Can't wait to hear Jet. Love that song. Maybe I'm Amazed will be great too, Band on The Run of course too.

Day In The Life, yes! In my top three favourite Beatles songs!

Can't wait to belt out Hey Jude. Gonna be sick.
He didnt do Jet unfortunately mate. Having said that, when I looked up the set list there was no Day in the Life or Mull of Kintyre and he did both of those.

Pretty sure he has. There's a difference between a veteran & experienced actor copping abuse for a role she plays and a kid doing so.

Finally saw Justice League on Sunday night. Not too bad, about what I expected given the feed back. Disappointed with the way Superman was brought back, tho it least it will make some sense to the non-comic viewers. Momoa was kick ass. Love his version of Aquaman, hope they continue with him down that path. Gave it a 7/10 personally.
I dont think the abuse and the role on GoT had anything to do with him quitting though. Apparently his passions lie elsewhere.

Justice League was more like a 3 out of 10.

Apparently it got quite bad for him because people genuinely hated him in real life. Like people would abuse him and s**t. It's ridiculous because he's an actor playing a character. But then it's a tip of the hat to his ability as an actor and the source material that he can have kind of reaction from people in real life.

I think Imelda Staunton did a much better job with Professor Umbridge. Good god... captured the spirit absolutely perfectly. Joffery just reminded me of Malfoy more than anything. Joffery's a right b******, but it makes perfect sense in more ways than one.

I think I heard his interests lie elsewhere as noted.

Pretty sure he has. There's a difference between a veteran & experienced actor copping abuse for a role she plays and a kid doing so.

Finally saw Justice League on Sunday night. Not too bad, about what I expected given the feed back. Disappointed with the way Superman was brought back, tho it least it will make some sense to the non-comic viewers. Momoa was kick ass. Love his version of Aquaman, hope they continue with him down that path. Gave it a 7/10 personally.
Why-Superman-Mouth-Weird-Justice-League.jpg

You know a movie is a struggle when Momoa is the standout.

Why-Superman-Mouth-Weird-Justice-League.jpg

You know a movie is a struggle when Momoa is the standout.
It really does feel like DC are still struggling to figure out what the point of their universe is. Marvel started slowly too, but as soon as it became obvious that movies were going to work for them, they drew up a massive plan, pointed at Infinity Wars and said "This. We aim for this". DC don't seem to have figured out where/what that point is, and more importantly, how to get there.

It really does feel like DC are still struggling to figure out what the point of their universe is. Marvel started slowly too, but as soon as it became obvious that movies were going to work for them, they drew up a massive plan, pointed at Infinity Wars and said "This. We aim for this". DC don't seem to have figured out where/what that point is, and more importantly, how to get there.

Forget the universe, they're struggling to figure out what the point of one of there movies is...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didnt do Jet unfortunately mate. Having said that, when I looked up the set list there was no Day in the Life or Mull of Kintyre and he did both of those.
Amazing show. Loved it. So glad I went.

Live and Let Die was a true spectacle.

Paul McCartney, decent up and coming artist, could have a decent career
A very TC-esque post.

Couldn't happen to a nicer campaigner.

There was some huge hits in that game actually.
You must be enjoying your Eagles this season and Carson Wentz. MVP favourite. Has a shitload of talent that didn't show up as much last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back