Why boycotting Israel matters

Remove this Banner Ad

If you want to get into a discussion about human nature, then that's probably a subject best left for another thread.

It's no secret that the contemporary world is dominated by the U.S military, driven by it's global imperialistic ambitions.

there is a big difference between having an imperial power wanting to be top dog, and a great zionist conspiracy run out of a shadow govt in the united states that is run by the iluminati, the rand corporation, and the reverse vampires

big dogs have been bashing small ones for thousands of years. nearly all grand conspiracies are bullshit (except the reverse vampires, they are legit)

there is a big difference between having an imperial power wanting to be top dog, and a great zionist conspiracy run out of a shadow govt in the united states that is run by the iluminati, the rand corporation, and the reverse vampires

big dogs have been bashing small ones for thousands of years. nearly all grand conspiracies are bullshit (except the reverse vampires, they are legit)

How did we go from self-evident U.S Grand Imperialism to grand conspiracy theories?.....What kind of argumentation level of skill is this?....Pretty appalling I'd say.

We all know the U.S backs Israel to the hilt & smashes Islamic states at will....Go and deny reality via deflection & non sequiturs somewhere else.

How did we go from self-evident U.S Grand Imperialism to grand conspiracy theories?.....What kind of argumentation level of skill is this?....Pretty appalling I'd say.

We all know the U.S backs Israel to the hilt & smashes Islamic states at will....Go and deny reality via deflection & non sequiturs somewhere else.

So the US did back Israel in 1948 and then 1967 did it? are you forgetting the US arms embargo on Israel? Oh right, NWO conspiracy right? such uneducated opinions

So I see that Australia abstained from voting on the U.S Jerusalem declaration being rendered null & void in the U.N.....Piss Weak Turdbull.

Bad enough that Oz has already been implicated in the shared destruction & deaths of some 13,000 innocent civilians, in the razing to the ground of Mosul in Iraq.....Zero moral compass.

Elements, at least, of this Zionist conspiracy are indeed fact. The power of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee and the U.S Evangelical Right are more than considerable within Washington political circles. U.S foreign policy affects the world at large - and in my humble opinion its rarely in a good way.

Reverse illuminati vampires though - it's hard to hold up a mirror to Washington's global activities and expect to see one.

Coincidence?:devil:;)

Elements, at least, of this Zionist conspiracy are indeed fact. The power of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee and the U.S Evangelical Right are more than considerable within Washington political circles. U.S foreign policy affects the world at large - and in my humble opinion its rarely in a good way.

Reverse illuminati vampires though - it's hard to hold up a mirror to Washington's global activities and expect to see one.

Coincidence?:devil:;)

Careful mate.....Don't want to get too controversial there.

elephant_orig.png

I will disagree with that, people with money affect govt policies, is it different anywhere else? In India the Ambanis and the Tata's affect government policy, In China it's the ultra rich enterprenuers affect government policy. In Russia openly corrupt govt bureaucrats and oil and gas companies affect their policy. In the US corporate lobbyists and weapons dealers affect the policies, why does it have to be zionist? Jews make a large chunk of billionaires in the US but there several other corporate lobbyists as well. You can call them Zionist, but i call them lobbyists, they are not much different than what you see in Australia. Gina Reinhart for example, she is a ******* lobbyist, gets all the corporate benefits for almost * all. Look for example at what the Aussie mining companies are doing in Africa. It's all swept under the carpet but local workers in Africa are killed , poisoned or just disappeared. Its self-interest mate, ALL countries with influence do it! this is no conspiracy. You reckon this doesn't happen in Arab states? ofcourse it does.

The recent tax-cuts of trump will make the rich even richer, even donnyboy admitted it. Do you think this is a zionist conspiracy? no, people with money doing what they do, work in their interest. This is no conspiracy, p35 style conspiracy of NWO and jewish takeover of the world is really silly. If you look at his agenda, from holocaust denial to blaming every single evil in the middle east and world on the Jews. This is truly anti-semitic and racist. So please don't encourage the troll, i do agree with you in principle, although i strictly disagree with the zionist conspiracy terminology.

Last edited:
I will disagree with that, people with money affect govt policies, is it different anywhere else? In India the Ambanis and the Tata's affect government policy, In China it's the ultra rich enterprenuers affect government policy. In Russia openly corrupt govt bureaucrats and oil and gas companies affect their policy. In the US corporate lobbyists and weapons dealers affect the policies, why does it have to be zionist? Jews make a large chunk of billionaires in the US but there several other corporate lobbyists as well. You can call them Zionist, but i call them lobbyists, they are not much different than what you see in Australia. Gina Reinhart for example, she is a ******* lobbyist, gets all the corporate benefits for almost **** all. Look for example at what the Aussie mining companies are doing in Africa. It's all swept under the carpet but local workers in Africa are killed , poisoned or just disappeared. Its self-interest mate, ALL countries with influence do it! this is no conspiracy. You reckon this doesn't happen in Arab states? ofcourse it does.

The Evangelical support is different, and though much of it IS financial in nature, they have vastly different motivations. More insidious motivations, in my humble opinion. I called them out in an earlier post, remember?

I can't speak for anyone else, but the honest reason I single out Israel is largely because of our (Australia's political leadership) unquestioning support of Washington, and Washington's unwavering support of Israel - a lot of which is based on and around a specific Christian evangelical belief regarding Israel's importance during the 'end times' of Christian mythology. This more than worries me.

The following excerpt is from a 2007 thesis submitted to the U.S Naval Postgraduate School...

and then you wrote

Best post i have seen on bigfooty. I agree, only if people can reason like you Sicko.

While everything you wrote is true - money talks on all levels of politics, and corruption is no more than a heartbeat and an intake of breath from a seemingly legit campaign donation - I'll say this again because its worth saying;

The support of the U.S Evangelical Right for the Jewish State of Israel is different. They want to shape the world, funnel it rather, towards a specific outcome. The Jews have to be in Israel for the Second Coming of Jesus to occur. The Jewish Temple must be rebuilt. There must be Global Tribulations.

Most of us must die.

The support of the U.S Evangelical Right for the Jewish State of Israel is different. They want to shape the world, funnel it rather, towards a specific outcome. The Jews have to be in Israel for the Second Coming of Jesus to occur. The Jewish Temple must be rebuilt. There must be Global Tribulations.

Most of us must die.

This is the reason why i wrote in my debate with rfctiger that religion cannot be separated from the "solution". I would like to have a secular Israeli government too but this is simply not possible, the only solution is a one state solution where Judaism becomes the main religion and for that the constitution has to guarantee equal rights for everyone.

Most of us must die.

Btw what you mean by most of us must die? how does "most of us" relate to the Palestinian situation and the temple being built there? i mean surely this is like p35 like CT scenario mate, you are a better poster than that. I don't subscribe to that or the greater israeli project, yes i do accept the US backing of Israel but i dont accept the doomsday scenario here. The US is far too much into debt and simply cannot afford another war, it has to be done through proxies only. With the rise of Russia and China that is simply no longer possible, they do not have enough resources anymore to continue.

Btw while i agree with you i really don't buy the doomsday scenario for the world. Why? simply because not all evangelicals back Israel. The support is overstated, while i agree with your analysis, you are putting forwards a doomsday scenario which is extreme.

http://www.meforum.org/3769/israel-evangelical-support

In October 2010, the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life conducted a major survey of evangelical leaders attending the Third Lausanne Congress of World Evangelization in Cape Town, South Africa. When asked with which side of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict they sympathized, these leaders answered as follows:

All Evangelicals (Global)

Sympathize With Israel—34%
Sympathize with the Palestinians—11%
Sympathize with Both Equally—39%

American Evangelicals

Sympathize with Israel—30%
Sympathize with the Palestinians—13%
Sympathize with Both Sides Equally—49%

The survey contained two bombshells. It showed that only a minority of those evangelicals polled sympathized primarily with Israel. And it demonstrated that American evangelical leaders were actually less inclined to support Israel than evangelical leaders in general.

These figures may mean that evangelical support for Israel was never as universal as was commonly believed. But they may also demonstrate that years of grassroots efforts by Israel's critics were beginning to bear fruit even before their recent intensification.

Why does anyone care about this issue in the west? I couldnt give two hoots about it. This issue is no more interesting or relevant then random civil wars in Africa or Latin America. I just dont get the care factor.

It works, cause there Muslims are victims and it helps grow the anti-semitic Jewish takeover of the world propaganda. Millions more been killed elsewhere in the world for decades and no one gives a *. I repeatedly mentioned ethnic cleansing of Hindu's in Bangladesh for decades but no one is interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It works, cause there Muslims are victims and it helps grow the anti-semitic Jewish takeover of the world propaganda. Millions more been killed elsewhere in the world for decades and no one gives a ****. I repeatedly mentioned ethnic cleansing of Hindu's in Bangladesh for decades but no one is interested.
In addition its a rallying point for muslims and muslim countries leaders can point to palestine and say how bad they have it and by comparision their own citizens have a better life.

By any measure the palestine situation is not on the first page of fxxk up things people do to other humans around the world.

In addition its a rallying point for muslims and muslim countries leaders can point to palestine and say how bad they have it and by comparision their own citizens have a better life.

By any measure the palestine situation is not on the first page of fxxk up things people do to other humans around the world.

If we are talking about body count, then Palestine is a blip on the radar considering what's going on elsewhere. Since 1960's half of the Hindu population in Bangladesh been cleansed ethnically. Yet none of the keyboard warriors talk about these cause it doesnt suit their narrative or propaganda, whatever it might be, US MSM or RT. Media controls us, it controls the way we think, we act and what we believe in. This is why i don't trust anything i read. I do travel a lot though and most of my experiences come from real life interactions and findings. To say that there is a media without an agenda is a strawman to begin with, whether you are with US MSM or RT, its the different side of the same s**t.

I was in Iran some 8 years ago, the ethnic cleansing of Ahwazi arabs been ongoing for decades! why won't the media cover this? let's blame this on the Jooz too? fast forward to 2017, hundreds and thousands of Ahwazi arabs been driven out of their homes or just killed. There are 1000s of such examples out there, but yes let's focus on one such example that suit someones political agenda. Posters like P35 come here with a political agenda in mind, hence they post what they do. If you are pro-Humanity why not talk about ALL violence too? why not talk about countless innocent victims of the corrupt Russian government. These people disgust me, seriously.

Btw what you mean by most of us must die? how does "most of us" relate to the Palestinian situation and the temple being built there?

I'll say this again. I'm agnostic. I don't BELIEVE in Christian End-Time prophecy, nor the arrival of the 12h Imam of Islamic Shia Prophecy. But both are meant to occur in times of great turmoil, where all established human order is destroyed. There are people, however, with real POLITICAL power who subscribe to this (in my opinion) ancient nonsense, or who are beholden to such people as they form a significant of their voter base.

When such opinions fuel foreign policy decisions, as they do in the United States, as they do in the Middle East, it doesn't really matter who believes and who doesn't. Wars will start and people will suffer. People will die. If the wars spread large enough it could be catastrophic for us all.

This isn't conspiracy hyperbole either. This from 2016;

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ricans-view-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict/

Religious groups also differ in Mideast sympathies. Nearly eight-in-ten white evangelical Protestants (79%) sympathize more with Israel, while just 5% sympathize more with the Palestinians. Opinion is less one-sided among white mainline Protestants and white Catholics; still, 60% in both groups are more sympathetic with Israel, while just 14% in each group side more with the Palestinians.

Views are more mixed among Hispanic Catholics – 36% sympathize more with Israel and 25% more with the Palestinians, while 24% volunteer that they sympathize with neither side.

The religiously unaffiliated are similarly divided – 38% sympathize more with Israel and 29% more with the Palestinians, while 19% say neither. Support for Israel has increased across most religious groups over the past decade. But there has been less change in opinions among the religiously unaffiliated: In 2006, 42% sympathized more with Israel, while 15% were more sympathetic toward the Palestinians.

White evangelical Republicans are the most likely to support Israel. While support for Israel is higher among white evangelical Republicans than among other Republicans, it has grown sharply among both groups in recent years.

Currently, 85% of white evangelical Republicans say they sympathize more with Israel than with the Palestinians, compared with 69% of all other Republicans. Since early September 2001, the share of white evangelical Republicans who sympathize more with Israel has risen 26 percentage points (from 59% to 85%) and 25 points among other Republicans (from 44% to 69%)...

I know you posted some research suggesting that global evangelical support for Israel is not nearly as one-dided as people thought, but with regards to United States foreign policy, the global evangelicals don't even matter. It's what the folk at home think. And the figures suggest this support amongst the traditional W.A.S.P (white anglo-saxon protestant) is growing, not shrinking.

Again, I don't believe in any of this religious horse s**t. The policy-makers do. And those bastards might just decide all of our fates... if we let them.

If you are pro-Humanity why not talk about ALL violence too? why not talk about countless innocent victims of the corrupt Russian government. These people disgust me, seriously.

Fantastic point and I agree with this 100%. As I've said before though, it is Australia's foreign policy stand, in lock-step with the United States, that affords us a critical look at what Israel in particular is doing. It's unfortunate that ethnic cleansings in Bangladesh and Burma and the Tamils in Sri Lanka and the various minorities in Iran and the former Soviet republics in central Asia don't get the attention they need.

At this point though the attention is on who our major ally is, and who they have thrown in with. And why.

I'll say this again. I'm agnostic. I don't BELIEVE in Christian End-Time prophecy, nor the arrival of the 12h Imam of Islamic Shia Prophecy. But both are meant to occur in times of great turmoil, where all established human order is destroyed. There are people, however, with real POLITICAL power who subscribe to this (in my opinion) ancient nonsense, or who are beholden to such people as they form a significant of their voter base.

When such opinions fuel foreign policy decisions, as they do in the United States, as they do in the Middle East, it doesn't really matter who believes and who doesn't. Wars will start and people will suffer. People will die. If the wars spread large enough it could be catastrophic for us all.

This isn't conspiracy hyperbole either. This from 2016;

I know you posted some research suggesting that global evangelical support for Israel is not nearly as one-dided as people thought, but with regards to United States foreign policy, the global evangelicals don't even matter. It's what the folk at home think. And the figures suggest this support amongst the traditional W.A.S.P (white anglo-saxon protestant) is growing, not shrinking.

Again, I don't believe in any of this religious horse s**t. The policy-makers do. And those bastards might just decide all of our fates... if we let them.

Fair enough,i concede my point, so what happens though if Republicans are voted out?

Fantastic point and I agree with this 100%. As I've said before though, it is Australia's foreign policy stand, in lock-step with the United States, that affords us a critical look at what Israel in particular is doing. It's unfortunate that ethnic cleansings in Bangladesh and Burma and the Tamils in Sri Lanka and the various minorities in Iran and the former Soviet republics in central Asia don't get the attention they need.

At this point though the attention is on who our major ally is, and who they have thrown in with. And why.

Myanmar got enough coverage simply because anything that has to do with non-muslims doing it on Muslims pay well, to report. Such are the demographics. While Muslims doing it on Muslims or Muslims doing it on others get little or no coverage! I find it highly ironic that Bangladesh is crying foul over ethnic cleansing, when till today, they are burning Hindu villages for little or no reason.

Myanmar got enough coverage simply because anything that has to do with non-muslims doing it on Muslims pay well, to report. Such are the demographics. While Muslims doing it on Muslims or Muslims doing it on others get little or no coverage! I find it highly ironic that Bangladesh is crying foul over ethnic cleansing, when till today, they are burning Hindu villages for little or no reason.

Too true, unfortunately.

To be fair support for israel runs deep in australia and predates usa support by decades

They'll still be there. The Moral Majority never went away despite the Reagan/Bush Snr era coming to an end. They'll bide their time like they always do.

But you think we are all doomed worldwide though? with US debt over 100 trillion and banks holding such massive derivative contract the next recession will change geo-politics as we know it. If de-dollarisation continues (pakistan now wants to trade in Yuan) and BRICS trading their own currencies and spell doomsday for the petro-dollar. I don't see this game continuing for long though, they simply don;t have the resources to keep backing Israel financially.

Anyone who thinks that the Israel lobby doesn't have influence over our media & foreign policy is kidding themselves.
The israel lobby in Australia is a myth.
Israel is a democracy in a sea of dictatorship s**t holes many of whom are our enemy militarily or otherwise like saudi sponsor ship of doubtful schools. Our history with israel goes back a hundred years if it want for diggers in the first world war no balfour agreement no israel and of course Australia's greatest general was jewish. In the second world war australian and jewish troop fought together including moshe dayan with the 7 division. These jewish soldiers formed the backbone of the IDF. Our ties with israel in business and academia are strong, the 50k thousand Jewish people who live in Australia punch way above their numbers in all sorts of service to this country.

In short you hysterical fantasies should be shown for what they are, comments that would be at home with the alt right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back