Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4 - Season 3 - Superbowl

Time for Blacky to come back. Then I'll have some competition in the AFC again ;)

In all seriousness. If Blacky came back the AFC would be an absolute gauntlet.

LA
GG
DB
BLA
Chewy
Blacky

All more than worthy AFC representatives. That is a seriously good squad of players that are all hell to play against

So I currently have 0 QB's on my roster.

Does anyone want to trade me a star QB or a top draft pick so I can pick up a QB early
Ill trade you Kellen Moore

Don’t laugh

Kellen Moore has a w vs cockliff :D (and cockliff had tom Brady....)

So I get gg x2, bla, chewy, stinger and cockliff this coming season.
Not complaining

s**t that I have to go to Levi’s stadium
Ugliest stadium in the nfl

Hey everyone , really enjoyed the season 2 thread and would be keen to join up for a season before madden 19 comes out. Bills are my team but happy to play any team while I get up to speed.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ecstatic to have you on board. Bills is fi!be, tho the NFC really does need more people in it. Or all those NFC owners all come to the AFC like I said to do

Ecstatic to have you on board. Bills is fi!be, tho the NFC really does need more people in it. Or all those NFC owners all come to the AFC like I said to do

Cheers happy to go nfc this season to get my head around the league system then go bills for madden 19. I will have a look at the teams free list and choose one

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I know this might be a bit of an ask but can we hold off on progressing FA round 1 until tomorrow night? I'm actually getting my tattoo tonight so won't be home until late.

I missed last years 1st round as well (although it sounded like I was miles over the cap as it was?) - I need a crash course in how the NFL salary cap all works. I'm mostly useless at it.

I know this might be a bit of an ask but can we hold off on progressing FA round 1 until tomorrow night? I'm actually getting my tattoo tonight so won't be home until late.

I missed last years 1st round as well (although it sounded like I was miles over the cap as it was?) - I need a crash course in how the NFL salary cap all works. I'm mostly useless at it.
Mate I think you’re going a bit overboard with this Eagles SB. I know it was great and all but a sleeve/full body piece is a bit much

Mate I think you’re going a bit overboard with this Eagles SB. I know it was great and all but a sleeve/full body piece is a bit much
I'm getting my entire head tattooed in midnight green!

Na, it's just the logo on my bicep. If I end up getting a sleeve, it will be a sport one with all my teams, not just Eagles haha.

I'm getting my entire head tattooed in midnight green!

Na, it's just the logo on my bicep. If I end up getting a sleeve, it will be a sport one with all my teams, not just Eagles haha.
Let me know how it goes - I'm looking for someone to do the BF Madden CFM logo on my forehead

aussiedude
Can I trade next years jets 1st rounder for the cb Cockliff38 took the pick before me last year?
Before you give them up...
Great player. I'd hate for you to reap the benefits of my strenuous development program but whatever. Needs to work on his catching

Did you watch the game? My nightmare scenario is you playing D and LA playing O

We need to wait for the next 'stage' of the off-season. where you off to?
I was always considering Dallas*. But I want to make sure their salary cap isn't ****ed up.

Can you do it before or after free agency?

*less than 50% chance of actually doing so

Back