Melbourne players approach AFLPA to have training camp cancelled

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair though Toumpas spent three years shitting himself on field and to his credit never went to the AFLPA about it.
AHHH * beaten to it!

I typed the same thing in last night and didn't click send till I just got out of bed then :$

Even Shane Warne couldn't spin his way out of this one. It's just a mess and the only thing we can do is just hope it gets forgotten about.

Even Shane Warne couldn't spin his way out of this one. It's just a mess and the only thing we can do is just hope it gets forgotten about.

It won't be forgotten no matter how right the players were. Even if it was a North Korean death camp they got out of they'd be labelled as soft.

If they had it cancelled without needing help from the PA it wouldn't have even been a story.
Who the crap leaked? If going to your representative body gets you a splash in the media then the PA isn’t doing it’s job very well. If this got our via the AFLPA then I’m distinctly unimpressed.

However, if we leaked this though being general idiots then I’m reasonably unsurprised

Some players went to paintball this arvo. There problem solved
Judging by Instagram heaps of them did. Suddenly got a gram full of Dees in camo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s because Danny Frawley is an absolute dickhead.
That's putting it nicely. Bloke plays a ******* on tv and is an a grade ******* in person

A bloke who has had his mental issues calling players 'soft' for not going through an extremely mentally draining program.

That's putting it nicely. Bloke plays a ******* on tv and is an a grade ******* in person

A bloke who has had his mental issues calling players 'soft' for not going through an extremely mentally draining program.
Exactly. But you can’t expect much more than double standards from a complete buffoon like him. It suits Danny to be impacted by his own mental demons then it suits him to forget his own experiences when happily labelling people as soft.

The blokes a deadset campaigner.

Exactly. But you can’t expect much more than double standards from a complete buffoon like him. It suits Danny to be impacted by his own mental demons then it suits him to forget his own experiences when happily labelling people as soft.

The blokes a deadset campaigner.
What do you expect from a knob who praises himself every 10 seconds when he is in the media.

But then again when you are 54 and still playing the dickhead on tv what do you expect?

Danny Frawley.
A bloke who has made a living post football, out of potting other footballers and even naming his top 3 worst on ground each time he commentates for Triple M is also calling the club soft.
The same bloke expected sympathy and cuddles when it was revealed he was suffering his own mental issues?
F*** off Danny. There aren't mane bigger c*cks in the game

Danny Frawley.
A bloke who has made a living post football, out of potting other footballers and even naming his top 3 worst on ground each time he commentates for Triple M is also calling the club soft.
The same bloke expected sympathy and cuddles when it was revealed he was suffering his own mental issues?
F*** off Danny. There aren't mane bigger c*cks in the game
If anything it just shows that he has used the mental health Tagline as a way to gain media exposure and promote a poor me mentality. I am sorry if that offends people, but when you’re an ambassador for mental health awareness and you’re potting players, and labelling your ‘worst’, then you’ve contradicted every iota of self pity you’ve had your hypocritical hand out for.

That article reflects poorly on the MFC and what a utensil up the camp was imo.

Better win a lot of games this year.
Not really. It is what it is. It actually tries to break down the reasons as to why this unfolded. I think by now people need to start realising that our approach to 2018 is definitely far removed from a dysfunctional body with differentiated opinions between players and coaching staff.

Some players went to paintball this arvo. There problem solved
My brother-in-law had paintball as part of his bucks party.

I was shitting myself before it started, got through half-arsing it until the last round and then this dude who was like 6"10 and built like a sports arena jumped out at me unexpectedly. I screamed and shot the gun thing and ended up getting him square in the nads from about less than a metre away.

Have avoided Chapel st. ever since, this dude wanted to kill me. You could see the rage in his eyes and everything.

Anyway this is probably about the third time I've mentioned this story on bigfooty, apologies if you've read it before.

My brother-in-law had paintball as part of his bucks party.

I was shitting myself before it started, got through half-arsing it until the last round and then this dude who was like 6"10 and built like a sports arena jumped out at me unexpectedly. I screamed and shot the gun thing and ended up getting him square in the nads from about less than a metre away.

Have avoided Chapel st. ever since, this dude wanted to kill me. You could see the rage in his eyes and everything.

Anyway this is probably about the third time I've mentioned this story on bigfooty, apologies if you've read it before.
This is the first time I’ve read this story, and I appreciated it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back