2018 F1 Championship - Round 1 Melbourne (25th March)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think RB could push for #1
Constructors Championship that is
They'll need to step it up a few notches on last year. Drivers are capable but is the Renault

FP2 seemed to bring closer times - though we all know not to read too much into them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forecast rain will spice up life

Ricciardo gets a 3 place penalty

DY9oeQBW4AArRjr.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only wanted to go to see him

I don't care about any other driver or any other team.

He and mark webber are my idols.

I used to have pictures of mark and the red bull cars on my wall when I was a child because I had nobody else to look up to.

I feel like I've met dan. I have dreamt about hanging out with him.

He's the only motivation I had to go and finally buy tickets because I wanted to see him do well in a good car .

I'd drink my own ******* piss if Ricciardo could win after most likely qualifying 3-5th and copping that penalty.

heck an overreaction.
I'm just going to sleep tomorrow.

Absolutely bullshit penalty. It was bloody FP2 FFS. No danger to anyone and he still slowed significantly. Ted Kravitz is right, there wasn't even a crash. A warning should have been more than enough.

The curse for Aussies at the Aus grand prix continues.

I used to have pictures of mark and the red bull cars on my wall when I was a child because I had nobody else to look up to.

He's the only motivation I had to go and finally buy tickets because I wanted to see him do well in a good car .

I'd drink my own ******* piss if Ricciardo could win after most likely qualifying 3-5th and copping that penalty.

**** an overreaction.
lol this is too funny.

lol this is too funny.

You know what else Is funny?

heck you.

Hahahaha I find that absolutely hilarious.
Now get on your knees and repeat what you just said with my dick in your mouth. Because you just said a bunch of dribble.

Last edited:

**** an overreaction.
Dont let Galaxie77 see this :tearsofjoy:

Whoa......... that escalated extremely quickly.

Rubbish penalty mind you, with some heavy rain coming he could end up anywhere.

Handing out penalties at this stage is beyond stupid. Especially given the reason. If he'd caused a crash or driven dangerously through the pits I could understand, but this... :huh:

Looks very miserable on the radar, best take my jacket

God, C10 is whining about Ricciardo and trying to compare with Hartley.

Speeding in the pit lane is different from the red flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back