Game Day Adelaide V Richmond. Put A Tiger In Your Tank.

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL...Melbourne clubs play against about 10 other sides that have the same home ground. Not much advantage here a lot of the time. Interstate clubs are completely deluded.
We play there 2 a year compared to 15 or 16. You have been beaten badly the last 2 times you've played here, tonight by half a side.

Home ground advantage is huge I agree, but to say yours wasn't is just dumb.

Triple your bad years and double your crowds. You have know idea of history my friend.
Ah yeah I do, reckon you had some sub 40K crowds at home last year.

We don't have those, you guys are bigger jumpers than Power fans and the world knows it.

Fact....28 - 14 free kicks.....double
FACT we flogged you +50 in contests, killed in air, killed in disposals. Perhaps the free kick count was more just a reflection of our dominance. If you thought it was bewildering, you try being an Adelaide supporter, we're on the opposite end of that s**t 16 games a year.

To bad he couldn’t do it last year when the team really needed it. Anyway a win tonight makes the GF loss last year seem irrelevant I suppose. I’m sure the Tigers are shattered.

We know you are you salty lil bitch, because you're here having a lil bitch, because you're a lil bitch. Now remember to eat your dog food before bed bitch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont think ive ever seen a set of supporters so salty after a round 2 loss. Calling us march premiers, wtf? Theyve been the ones talking s**t all week. Hope they go another 40 years without a flag.
Yep, nearly beaten by bottom two destined Carlton and flogged by half of Adelaide's best 22. They will need to watch themselves or finals will be off the menu.

Don't underestimate how smart of a footy player Fog is. He knows how to hurt people, but in a legal sense. Have yet to see him do anything wreckless so far. Looking forward to see him do some more hurt to the defenders!

Hoping Tex being back will bring that synergy back to the forward line. Looks like a good night for footy, and may it be our kickstart game of the year!
Win it, and we can gloat all week "that mind training under duress was a brilliant idea after all!"

Good call! Hurts them legally.

Funny how after the GF you morons kept saying free kicks don’t matter because Richmond were harder at the ball buuuuut when the shoe is on the other foot suddenly the free kicks matter! Lolololol

Many Richmond supporters I know actually believe that they would be 22-0 every year if it wasn't for the umpires who apparently have some sort of hidden agenda against them.

I wish I was joking, but a mate of mine who lives in Melbourne messages me after every Richmond loss blaming the umpires for their loss.

Yep, nearly beaten by bottom two destined Carlton and flogged by half of Adelaide's best 22. They will need to watch themselves or finals will be off the menu.
I agree, but the s**t thing about the afl is all they have to do is get there, then being a vic team will at some stage get a home game that they dont deserve. Like last year playkng geelong at the mcg

Many Richmond supporters I know actually believe that they would be 22-0 every year if it wasn't for the umpires who apparently have some sort of hidden agenda against them. I wish I was joking, but a mate of mine who lives in Melbourne will message me after every Richmond loss blaming the umpires for their loss.

He must have a bit of Port supporter in him too then....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back