AFL 2018 R3 Richmond v Hawthorn, SUNDAY 1:10 PM MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers are pretty average side but they stillhave a tactical edge coaches haven't figured out yet.

We played right in to their hands again.

Hawks played well today. Fought it out to the end. Tiges just better for longer.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Pffft. Rance is a good player. He's not the star he is made out to be. This was shown in round 1 when he started getting called for his scragging. Take his illegal tactics away and he's a standard backline player with his only weapon being sniping and jumping into players when they have the ball in their hands.
LMAO. Early contender for nuffie post of the year

Hawks played well today. Fought it out to the end. Tiges just better for longer.

Yeah kept the Hawks at arms length all day. The big difference was they were far more clinical in front of goal.

Really annoying game... I had so much work to do this afternoon, if the Tigers had just knocked it on the head in the first half I might of been able to get on with it with just the radio but you campaigners just kept on teasing me. Im actually a bit pissed off the Tigers were so wasteful, I wouldn't be getting grief from mrs meeseeks all evening if there weren't

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah kept the Hawks at arms length all day. The big difference was they were far more clinical in front of goal.

Really annoying game... I had so much work to do this afternoon, if the Tigers had just knocked it on the head in the first half I might of been able to get on with it with just the radio but you campaigners just kept on teasing me. Im actually a bit pissed off the Tigers were so wasteful, I wouldn't be getting grief from mrs meeseeks all evening if there weren't

Blame Dan Butler show boating with 5 minutes to go. Gave Hawks the momentum when he should of burnt 20 seconds off the clock and had a shot. Fair to say he’s gonna receive feedback on that

Good solid game by tigers. Never allowed us to get a sniff, even the fight back at the end felt more like tigers relaxing than us finally clicking into gear. Some areas we can improve for next time (such as bombing it into Rance, punishing Richmond mistakes better instead of turning it back over straight away ourselves), but I'm sure Richmond would say the same. Neither look top 4 teams at this stage of the season, but both good chances of making finals. GWS/Sydney/Port/Adelaide/Melbourne will take a fair bit to dislodge from top 5 by seasons end I would think. There will be some stiff competition for spots 6-8.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back