Preview Round 4, 2018: Geelong v St.Kilda - GMHBA Stadium, Sunday 15th April, 4:40PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Cats

Votes: 100 66.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 50 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cripes White, Gilbo and Mattress all named on the field.

We have to play Hickey, Roma can't do it on his own. Brucey definitely for the chop.

Ideally Coff, Steele and Clark for the other spots. Look to the future.

Interesting selections. Looking at the team I wouldn't actually be surprised if we'd pulled a surprise and didn't play Hickey and went really short, with Paddy as the only tall marking target up front and Coffield, Steele, Hunter and Lonie being the 4 on the extended bench who keep their spots.

Just go all-out for pressure.

Battle not being named is highly surprising given media over last day.
Gilbo actually not surprised really. Gives us a bit of versatility in terms of positioning. Can go back or take Rick duties.
Interesting Austin named. Does that mean that we have another concern with Brown or Carlisle?
Coff better be named...

Hope not. If we go the Melbourne path of sacrificing team culture and desire to win for high picks we'll languish for a decade.
Picking Gilbert has left me with a bad case of the runs he would’ve been delisted years ago if he was on another list Steele Clarke hickey Lonie in Bruce wright Webster Armo can piss off

Battle not being named is highly surprising given media over last day.
Gilbo actually not surprised really. Gives us a bit of versatility in terms of positioning. Can go back or take Rick duties.
Interesting Austin named. Does that mean that we have another concern with Brown or Carlisle?
Coff better be named...
No point in being versatile if your useless in every position

Interesting selections. Looking at the team I wouldn't actually be surprised if we'd pulled a surprise and didn't play Hickey and went really short, with Paddy as the only tall marking target up front and Coffield, Steele, Hunter and Lonie being the 4 on the extended bench who keep their spots.

Just go all-out for pressure.

Don't watch Lonie too much, you will get dizzy watching him run around in circles all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope the bench is Coffield, Clark, Steele and Bruce. But it won't be as selection committee continue to disappoint.

Where is Battle? Only two of White, Newnes and Gilbo should be playing in HBF roles. Sincs to the wing with Acres (he is a midfielder).

Armo likely to play I'd say but IMO he's doing us a disservice keeping out Steele or Acres from a midfield role.

Sigh.

Are we just gonna ignore the fact that Battle wasn't picked?
Got Arces at full forward don't need Battle LOL
We really are screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back